Renparts Customer Service Reviews

Renparts have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A

90.91%
Industry Average
" First class service. "
posted 3 months ago - R Meredith
" I always ring Renparts first for my parts . very good service and best of all you get 30days to return if the part is faulty or you don't need it. "
posted 4 months ago - N Ahmed
" Fitted a replacement engine and new clutch in Megane Excellent service through thank you Dave Bradley "
posted 5 months ago - David Bradley
" ordered a wiper linkage for a clio 3 which are difficult to source the team rung me a couple of weeks later telling me they had found me one and promptly delivered it, GREAT SERVICE cheers guys jimmy bradley (simply car sales) "
posted 5 months ago - james bradley
" Kat in customer service has been exceptional in her handling of my initial complaint, after receiving my sons MK2 Clio rear bumper a week late, we found it had more damage than had been expressed to me on the phone, Kat offered me £20 off which I felt was fair. So I would give Kat 5 stars for her customer service. "
posted 6 months ago - Vincent Smith
" Ryan in customer service very helpful when wrong parts were sent out first time, problem was rectified and correct parts sent out next day delivery. "
posted 7 months ago - Derek
" very efficient, great customer service. would not hesitate to use again. many thanks! "
posted 1 year ago - mick
" KAT in customer services very helpful and I'm very pleased with product "
posted 1 year ago - Robin northern ireland
" Quick service, great part, car back on the road ? "
posted 1 year ago -