Renparts Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
08AM
8AM
Click Here

Tell us how Renparts made you happy

"Very poor is the lowest I can go so its more than I would give them! Not to worry paid on my credit card for y sons a Renault Clio MK2 back back bumper Wednesday 1st August in black that they said they had in stock, be with me by Friday 3rd no later than Tuesday 7th they said. Still no sign! Tried calling them again and again so raised a dispute with Barclay Card who kindly refunded me.."
Are you Renparts? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Got some money back for late delivery"
"Ryan in customer service very helpful when wrong parts were sent out first time, problem was rectified and correct parts sent out next day delivery."
"Can’t thank this company enough especially a certain person named Kat who sorted my enquiry out and got the part for my car once again Renpart and Kat Thanks Mike"
"Lies lies that’s the only thing there good at they won’t be happy soon?"
"Car part finally delivered a full three weeks after we ordered it. Turns out it wasn’t sent out for two weeks and then misaddressed into the bargain. Had to chase it up many, many times each time the parcel would be with us in “2 – 3 days” until that changed to “confirmed for delivery tomorrow” Took five phone calls (over the course of a full day) to office manageress to get the parcel tracking so we could follow it up ourselves– only to find our parcel wasn’t handed to the courier until 2 and a half weeks after order was placed. 20 days in we found out the parcel had been wrongly addressed by renparts. Two whole days spent on the phone myself to the courier company to resolve this and then chasing up renparts to get them to take the action required. Situation certainly wasn’t resolved without a lot of work on our part and unhelpful and downright dishonest communication from office manager made an already stressful situation much worse"
"Good communication"
"Good communication"
"Very unreasonable"
"It is impossible to do returne ."
"Bad experience........"
"Renparts replaced an engine and turbo with an unreliable reconditioned engine and turbo in our Suzuki which resulted in numerous trips back to Renpart to rectify the problems they’d caused. I can’t recommend Renparts for any mechanical work. Possibly even parts as they used a cheap Chinese alternative which caused an oil leak, followed by another trip to Renparts. Unreliable, unsafe (engine failed on the motorway twice) = buy with extreme caution."
"ORDERED A HEADLIGHT £170 ON THE 20/12/2017 SAID I WOULD HAVE IT IN 2 TO 3 DAYS NOTHING! ITS NOW THE 29/12/2017 STILL NOTHING NO REFUND NO VEHICLE OVER XMAS OR NEW YEAR!. TERRIBLE SERVICED!"
"very efficient, great customer service. would not hesitate to use again. many thanks!"
"KAT in customer services very helpful and I'm very pleased with product"
"Quick service, great part, car back on the road ?"
Renparts is rated 3.11 based on 36 reviews