Rendermeister Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rendermeister
Read Rendermeister Reviews

Tell us how Rendermeister made you happy
Great job from start to finish. Mike and his team kept me up to speed throughout different stages of the job and the end result was excellent.
Work was carried out according to quote to a high standard of finish. Site was tidied up after completion as reasonably as could be expected - overall a professional job done.
staff and managers always pleasant , helpful and hard working.
Excellent job! Would highly recommend Rendermeister. They were thorough and went the extra mile to complete the job!
Thank you......happy customer!
I had wondered whether I could stretch to through coloured render again, as I had in my previous house. Expensive but well worth it I think. More to the point, I had watched different firms doing houses over the previous 4 -5 years up and down my street. I kept noticing some good work done by the same firm, Rendermeister and what looked like half arsed jobs by 2 other companies. The work they have done elsewhere in the street still looks good. The team are hard working, affable and cleaned up behind themselves as they went. I am super happy with the result and highly recommend them. They seem to genuinely care about doing a good job.
Recommended by a friend, a quote was received quickly and the work planned in. They started the removal work of the existing render and protected the windows, doors and the neighbours caravan with a tarpaulin sheet. I had to delay the installation of the new render due to problems on the house, Rendermeister returned when i contacted them to apply the new render. A very impressive and smart looking job is now complete, excellent work. Just be mindful of your drains when the work is finished, the silt does build up like ours did, a pressure washer drain rod sorted it. Would definitely recommend Rendermeister.
Paul and Ben did a good job re-rendering two inside walls; completed the job as agreed with Paul and within the scheduled time; and cleared up very impressively afterwards - I was delighted! They were also very helpful and patient in sorting out unexpected problems where we hadn't thought ahead enough in preparing for the work. We would definitely recommend Rendermeister to others.
WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMOND RENDERMEISTER.
HAD OUR HOUSE RENDERED AND VERY PLEASED WITH THE RESULT.
TONY & JO
Friendly professional service, fantastic quality work.
we are very pleased with the final appearance of our bungalow. The team were very good at tidying up at the end of each day's work.
Very efficient and communicated well with us at all times. Work completed within time frame and to an excellent standard. Very happy with overall work.
Very pleased with the work. They were very professional, friendly and helpful. They didn't leave any mess. Cleaned up after themselves. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Excellent service and after care.
They came and completed house in 2 days. The house looks great. Its been on 1 year now. It has a professional finish and they were fast and left the area clean and tidy. I would recommend them
Used these guys on two occasions and they are great guys, competitively priced and most important top quality job.
Exellent work great finish so much better than traditional rendering. Great work crew polite industrious and tidy. Also flexible and helpful for any changes or extra finishing touches. Would recommend
Good team was kept informed on progress of all stages work being done to the house rendering very satisfied with finished work to our property
The work was carried out very professionally by a friendly and respectful team of workers who always cleared up afterwards. It was a complex job with many windows in the property, but all problems were dealt with swiftly and well.
Excellent job. No problems whatsoever. Would definitely recommend them.
Good communication throughout and excellent end product. Highly recommended.
They all did a great job worked hard to get the job done. Very friendly good price. Would defiantly recommend.
Rendermeister is rated 4.80 based on 25 reviews