Rendermeister Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rendermeister
"Very please with the pre work service and how accommodating the team were. We were also very happy with the work done on the house. House looks great and has stopped leaking water. During the work, inconvenience was kept to a minimum. They even hung our Sky dish on the scaffolding so we could watch TV. I couldn't give a 5 star review because of 2 issues. First was the scaffolding company (subcontractors) who ended up intimidating our 91 year old neighbour into making them all cups of tea. Secondly, we asked for a receipt for the work on 2 separate occasions and never received one."
"We needed a job done quickly and despite being very busy they managed to fit us in"
"The work carried out was of a high standard and the lads were great and friendly and got the job done . The only criticism I have is that I was told I would receive a guarantee via email. This was on 5th December,2017, which I am still waiting for."
"Really happy with Mike and his team. Class finish and great to deal with. Couple of small things, tidy up and final snagging could have been better. Other than that it would have been 5stars"
"The company did what they said they'd do: good-looking render (though it's too soon to say how it will be after, say, six months); pleasant staff who told us what was happening at each stage; cleared up well afterwards. We were happy to have them working here."
Rendermeister is rated 4.75 based on 20 reviews