Rendermeister Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rendermeister
"We needed a job done quickly and despite being very busy they managed to fit us in"
"Very efficient and communicated well with us at all times. Work completed within time frame and to an excellent standard. Very happy with overall work."
"Very pleased with the work. They were very professional, friendly and helpful. They didn't leave any mess. Cleaned up after themselves. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Excellent service and after care."
"The work carried out was of a high standard and the lads were great and friendly and got the job done . The only criticism I have is that I was told I would receive a guarantee via email. This was on 5th December,2017, which I am still waiting for."
"They came and completed house in 2 days. The house looks great. Its been on 1 year now. It has a professional finish and they were fast and left the area clean and tidy. I would recommend them"
"Used these guys on two occasions and they are great guys, competitively priced and most important top quality job."
"Exellent work great finish so much better than traditional rendering. Great work crew polite industrious and tidy. Also flexible and helpful for any changes or extra finishing touches. Would recommend"
"Really happy with Mike and his team. Class finish and great to deal with. Couple of small things, tidy up and final snagging could have been better. Other than that it would have been 5stars"
"Good team was kept informed on progress of all stages work being done to the house rendering very satisfied with finished work to our property"
"The company did what they said they'd do: good-looking render (though it's too soon to say how it will be after, say, six months); pleasant staff who told us what was happening at each stage; cleared up well afterwards. We were happy to have them working here."
"The work was carried out very professionally by a friendly and respectful team of workers who always cleared up afterwards. It was a complex job with many windows in the property, but all problems were dealt with swiftly and well."
"Excellent job. No problems whatsoever. Would definitely recommend them."
"Good communication throughout and excellent end product. Highly recommended."
"They all did a great job worked hard to get the job done. Very friendly good price. Would defiantly recommend."
Rendermeister is rated 4.71 based on 14 reviews