Remy Sleep Reviews

of reviewers recommend Remy Sleep
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Remy Sleep made you happy
It’s a Christmas present so not opened it yet.
Great service speedy delivery.
perfect from start to finish - product is high quality and first impressions are very good
Only used for the 3 nights I’ve had so far, hoping it will get better if I get used to my sumo
Really quick delivery, well packaged for a heavy item. Fantastic deals on price.
I really love my blanket and it's really helping me sleep better. I've got the Natural blanket and it's soft, comfortable and really calming. So pleased to be sleeping better after years of struggle. Thank you.
I am sorry to be unable to review my purchase because I chose it as a Christmas present. I chose the blanket because it was made from natural materials and it seems to be quite unique in that respect.
It’s only been two nights but my son who suffers from insomnia has had the best nights sleep in months so very pleased so far.
Very pleased with the blanket, and have trialled with several friends. Thank you for donating this for our courses with military veterans with PTSD, as I think this will make a huge difference to them. x
Great company, fast delivery and on time
I thought that the first nights sleep was good! But my sleep and energy levels continue to improve.
I suffer from bad anxiety, this is helping me and keeps me warm and cosy when my husband is away. Recommended!
Absolutely love it - very cosy.
Just magnifique-blanket,customer service! 👌Loooove bamboo cover🐾 Plus,one purchased blanket=one tree-what more could you ask for...🙈
The team was really helpful in answering my questions. I would recommend them to anyone
I had a few questions and Isla answered them very quickly over live chat! Good business!
Good service!
I chose Remy because of next day delivery and pay 30 days later! Wonderful service
Fast delivery and good customer service
Good company for me! Made things easy
Remy Sleep is rated 4.60 based on 136 reviews