Removals Brighton Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Removals Brighton Co
Read Removals Brighton Co Reviews

About Removals Brighton Co:

We are reliable house and office relocation company with over 12 years of experience. We provide full packing service. FREE no obligation Quote.

Locations that We cover are:

Burgess Hill

info@removalsbrighton.com

28 Langdale Court 223-225 Kingsway

Tell us how Removals Brighton Co made you happy
Very polite and helpful. Made sure everything went to plan. Made sure the items were covered. Was a lovely move thank you would recommend to anyone
Quick and very professional service for a good price.
Brighton Removals are the most efficient, friendly and professional people I have dealt with. They were considerate with my belongings, but also worked very quickly. I would highly tecommend them to anyone!
Brighton Removals moved me from Paris to Brighton.
They were highly professional, friendly and helpful. When they realized that my stuff needed another van they sent one straight away with no fuss and at no extra cost. I travelled in the van with them all the way to the uk and the driver was safe, courteous and extremely good company. I highly recommend this firm.
Far and away the best removals service I've ever used. Everyone was really friendly, helpful and professional. Great care was taken with everything. Highly recommended.
Can't recommend them highly enough. Marcin popped round to check our furniture etc a few days beforehand and we found him to be polite and know what he was talking about. On the day the guys turned up promptly and got on with the task in hand efficiently and smoothly. Using such a professional company took the stress out of moving day. We will use them next time we move.
Very easy to book and staff friendly and accommodating. The job was carried out carefully but efficiently and it was overall stressfree experience
Booking was straightforward and quick. The removal men were very prompt and worked efficiently, quietly and carefully. Much appreciated. All staff very helpful.
Marcin was very accommodating despite our arrangements moving from Costa Brava, Spain back to UK taking about 18 months. His team of two who came to do the move were charming and most helpful (we need more of these Polish gentlemen working in the UK, an asset to the company and the country.) I have passed the company details onto the local U3a Costa Brava branch and I hope others will benefit from this excellent and well priced service.
We will definitely be using Removals Brighton again the next time we have to move. The crew were very polite, fast and attentive to our needs. Thanks very much for your help and for making what is usually a stressful experience, a pleasant one!
Marcin and his team are 100% professionals we had the easiest of transitions in moving. They also did the packing and dismantling and putting back our wardrobes beds etc. It was faultless from start to end. Would use them again and totally recommend them.
Thanks Marcin
From david and suz
Good job done, very happy, everything placed where we wanted, polite staff,thankyou.
Move from Shoreham to Paris was done smoothly and efficiently. Friendly, straightforward removals company.
Very good price
Excellent and friendly service from Marcin
Arrived early and the whole move completed in approx 35 minutes!
This was a house move from one part of Brighton to another for my daughter who is at Uni
Marcin also saved us from getting a costly taxi by transporting us in his van to the new house
Would highly recommend
Excellent service, on time, efficient and very helpful.
Very efficient, professional and a friendly manner. It's the only thing that's gone right with this move! Will definitely use again, highly recommend.
Excellent service - prompt, efficient and the guys managed to keep smiling despite helping me to move house on the hottest day of the year. I will certainly use the company again.
Great service, on time and efficient.
Wow. Seemless transition from enquiry to packing, loading and unloading. Marcin and the team are true professionals. It's not often you come across a fautless company but this is there. Well done guys. You took the pressure of us in moving and would highly recollect you guys

Regards
David
We used Removals Brighton Co for two jobs in quick succession. First was to move a boat (!) from London to Hassocks. Second was to move a number of times of furniture between Hassocks and Sevenoaks.
Marcin was very responsive and communicated clearly. His movers were punctual, polite and took great care. It was a very smooth experience and I would recommend them without reservation.
Removals Brighton Co is rated 4.98 based on 44 reviews