RelyWP Reviews

of reviewers recommend RelyWP
Read RelyWP Reviews
Excellent service - this is something that should have been around for ages!
They fixed our site fast! Will work with them again.
I had been trying to get this problem fixed for months! RelyWP fixed it in one day! Thank you!!! They are professional, thorough and fast!!
Very happy with the swiftness of the service and I was notified of what caused the issue, which is very helpful.
Great service, logged the problem and it was solved in a matter of a few hours, very effecient! Will definitely use this service again should we have any more problems.
Not only did Elliot troubleshoot a problem for me in record time, but he provided idiot-proof instructions and videos so I could fix similar issues in the future. Thank you so much.
Thanks for the review Brian!
Great work from the team
I came across RelyWP via Google and was a little worried about paying for a company that I knew nothing about but I had a Wordpress problem that needed sorting and for which I had no clue how to correct. That problem was responded to super quickly, first as an enquiry via the chat problem and then after putting through my order it was resolved speedily. I was very impressed with Elliot's expertise and customer service. Highly recommended.
Thank you for the review Isabel, glad we could help!
Absolutely outstanding service from before signing up to the service and so far during. Every effort has been made to sort any problesm and to make the transition from my old hosts as seemless as possible. Can absolutely recommend.
Extremely impressed - went from an initial webchat when I landed on the RelyWP webpage to fixing the issue within 30 minutes. Excellent communication and safe effective systems for transferring login data and sharing status. Highly recommend and will be using again.
This is a great one-off service! They are fast and effective. Fixed exactly what I needed very quickly!
RelyWP was quick, provided great customer service, and handled my issues expertly. I would highly recommend them.
I was completely impressed and satisfied with RelyWP. Elliot was fast, professional, kept the lines of communication open, and got the job done! What's more, it was at a fraction of the cost other companies would charge for the same task. I'll use them all the time from here on in.
I can't sing the praises of RelyWP enough. I had a small issue with my website which I tried to fix myself using information from online 'how to' guides, but it went spectacularly wrong and I ended up making my whole site disappear and I couldn't get back into my admin area. I emailed RelyWP to see if they could help and within a matter of hours the website was restored and the little issues I had created were undone. Really friendly and responsive service, highly recommended.
Thanks for the kind review Annette. Glad we could help get your site back up and running.
Quick response. Fast and effective fix. Saved me
Have been to other similar services for web repair and Rely WP was the best! Would highly recommend them!
Highly recommended. Solved an issue with my sites card processing in no time. Fantastic!
I think this is some of the best service that I have ever received online. Super friendly, professional and quick. RelyWP really helped us get our site up and running within record time. Can't thank you enough. I'll recommend you far and wide!!
Thanks for the kind review Saskia. I'm glad we made a good impression and were able to quickly fix the issues on your site!
Very friendly, replied quickly after purchase. After supplying log in details my website errors were fixed and I was up and running in no time. Would definitely recommend.
I got a very professional and quick service. The speed with which the website was debugged is important because we cannot be down for too long.
RelyWP is rated 5.00 based on 48 reviews