RelyWP Reviews

5 Rating 59 Reviews
of reviewers recommend RelyWP
Read RelyWP Reviews
An excellent service; fast, efficient and sorted out my problem without any fuss.
Submitted my problem to RelyWP and Elliot responded and resolved my issue within an hour. Excellent service would highly recommend.
Our website was running slow before we moved to RelyWP and we were not quite sure why. RelyWP moved us to a new server package and took over the management and optimisation of the site. Within a week we were hitting speed scores of 91 for Mobile and 99 for Desktop. Elliot was also able to quickly sort out the synchronisation of our QuickBooks account with WooCommerce. We are very pleased we made the move.
RelyWP 5 star review on 12th April 2022
Great service. 2nd time using this company. Always solve the problem in short space of time.
Really prompt. Removed the malware, and got our site back up and running very quickly. Great communication. Highly recommend
A fantastic service and quick turnaround, will definitely use again
Elliot is absolutely fantastic and so incredibly helpful, I cannot recommend his services highly enough. He kindly helped add a payment platform to my website and add a product, then produced a guide so that I could continue to add products going forward. Elliot regularly asks if I have any questions which I appreciate and has always been quick to reply. All in all a fabulous service!
Great service, thank you!
Fantastic! Really helpful sorting out a baffling problem. Would highly recommend.
Fantastic service. Very professional and will solve any word press problem quickly. Thank you very much!
One of the best Wordpress developers out there. The issues with my website were resolved instantly. I will definitely be using Elliot's services going forward. He comes highly recommended.
Excellent service - this is something that should have been around for ages!
They fixed our site fast! Will work with them again.
I had been trying to get this problem fixed for months! RelyWP fixed it in one day! Thank you!!! They are professional, thorough and fast!!
Very happy with the swiftness of the service and I was notified of what caused the issue, which is very helpful.
Great service, logged the problem and it was solved in a matter of a few hours, very effecient! Will definitely use this service again should we have any more problems.
Not only did Elliot troubleshoot a problem for me in record time, but he provided idiot-proof instructions and videos so I could fix similar issues in the future. Thank you so much.
Thanks for the review Brian!
Great work from the team
I came across RelyWP via Google and was a little worried about paying for a company that I knew nothing about but I had a Wordpress problem that needed sorting and for which I had no clue how to correct. That problem was responded to super quickly, first as an enquiry via the chat problem and then after putting through my order it was resolved speedily. I was very impressed with Elliot's expertise and customer service. Highly recommended.
Thank you for the review Isabel, glad we could help!
Absolutely outstanding service from before signing up to the service and so far during. Every effort has been made to sort any problesm and to make the transition from my old hosts as seemless as possible. Can absolutely recommend.
RelyWP is rated 5.00 based on 59 reviews