Reliant Direct Reviews

0845 077 44 67

Unit 2 Kincraig Court, Kincraig Road, Blackpool United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Reliant Direct?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

9 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Colin McLeod

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Reliant Direct in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Colin McLeod
Verified Reviewer
"Avoid them the plague. I bought an expensive LG TV from them and within days the screen developed a fault. I contacted them and told them and their response was astonishing...I would have to pay for a second set and then afterwards get a refund for the faulty one. They said I had to return the set in its box but I told them that the box had already been disposed of at the local tip. In subsequent emails all they ever said was 'you need to get the box'....totally ignoring the fact that this was impossible. As I said earlier.....avoid them like the plague"
"Thanks very much Dave... just received my Oled 557e with built in soundbar . Unbelievable picture and sound. Just watching Stranger Things on Netflix , what a picture with high def oled, who needs 3D. Arrived bang on time fantastic price... how do you do it"
"I think they sell seconds, I bought a TV for £1700 and it stopped working after a couple of years and they did not want to know. They said I should have taken out extra cover, they did not offer me this as an option when I purchased it, I wonder why? The diagnostic report they asked me to get completed stated that it was a fault not caused by me but they still would not help. Avoid them and get one from Curry's with a five year guarantee."
"I was just about to purchase a 65inch LG TV when they put the price up on Amazon and their website..i have it in my basket at 2379..but on their website and Amazon its gone to 2599!! After reading some reviews here im worried to press the button as they are not answering my emails as to why?..this is not and doesnt feel right...back to currys I reckon for me..i have all the screenshots for evidence"
"Super service, I had quite a lot of questions and they where answered professionally, fabulous products, lovely staff, I will continue to shop here, no need to go anywhere else."
"Excellent customer service. Staff were very helpful when placing my order over the phone, delivery was very quick, and my delivery charge was refunded to me immediately. I would definitely shop with this company again, and would recommend them to my friends and family."
"Can not believe this company can still be going. Firstly no tv turned up, (purchased via Amazon). Then they got a wrong address, (which Amazon did not give them and neither did I) ... then when they refunded a month later they took out £50 for delivery when they never delivered the tv to any address !! Awful company the customer service people are rude, (Yes Matt you !!), and then promise managers to call and nothing, slow to response if they even do via email. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY !!"
"I had several issues trying to buy a £2k Samsung TV - the TV suddenly became unavailable, despite showing in stock; ended up paying more for a different model - had no end of difficulty trying to sort out delivery, and I've still not got it (2 weeks after ordering and paying for it). Put an honest and fair review on Trustpilot - from a link Reliant Direct emailed to me. They have reported the review for breaching guidelines - which it didn't. I now realise how they keep such a good rating - they just delete all the poor reviews!"
"Here is a copy of an email that I have just sent to Reliantdirect which should explain some of the problems with this company. Dear Dave, I understand from the message you left on my phone on Friday that you still have not refunded my money. At the time of ordering I was promised an email confirming the order. This was never sent. Before ordering I was assured that the goods could be supplied on 14th July. They were not. I was promised a delivery update on 14th July. This never happened. I was promised a refund on 17th July. This never happened. You can not expect my custom when nothing that has been promised has been delivered. This is the third request for a refund. Refund my money ASAP. Yours Sincerely. Mark Breese"
Reliant Direct is rated 2.33 based on 9 reviews