Reliable Moving & Storage Reviews

68 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

How would you rate Reliable Moving & Storage?

Ken & Sharon Howard
Unverified Reviewer

The guys turned up on time and straight away showed how professional and efficient they are. Nothing was too much trouble, and a sense of humour.
Mr And Mrs Mason
Unverified Reviewer

Having lived in our house for many years we knew it would be a big job. From our first telephone call to enquire about their services we were more than impressed. We used the packing service which took away so much of the stress of moving home. We used storage facilities as we moved a long distance and our new home was not ready to take our furniture. Everyone at Reliable made this a much less stressful experience than it could have been. We would like to say a special thank you to "It's not a problemm" Will who always had a smile on his face even after a long journey from Essex to Plymouth and then while unloading our furniture. A big thank you to all concerned from us both.
Mr & Mrs Mason,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your moving experience.

We are glad that everything went as planned (we'll make sure that Will sees your review).

We hope that you enjoy your new home.

Unverified Reviewer

Reliable removals were fantastic from start to finish, I was so pleased with the service. The delivery men were fantastic very professional, knew what they were doing and very respectful of your property and belongings. My completion of sale date was different to completion of purchase so I used the storage service too and again fantastic service , I had to visit once to collect something from storage and I was amazed by the organisation of the storage unit and the help I received whilst there was so good in fact I talked about it to family and friends just how helpful the man (did not catch his name although lives near Stanford lee hope) was. So kind, friendly and so helpful (thank you) . Overall fantastic service and I would recommend to anyone, in fact I have already recommended to a friend in work. I was so pleased . Made move easier and so much less stressful
Georgie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review of the service you have received.

I will pass your comments on to Gary (our warehouse manager).

Thank you again for passing your recommendations on. We hope that you are enjoying your new home.

Victoria
Unverified Reviewer

We were so impressed with Reliable on our moving day. They were prompt, efficient and polite and worked extremely hard to get us all packed up in a few short hours. We took advantage of their re assembling service whereby our bed and our Son's cot was dismantled and then remade at our new property. This saved us valuable time and enabled us to get the children settled before bedtime . Reliable made our move stress free and seem less and we would not hesitate to recommend to friends or family in the future.
Hi Victoria,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your comments. We are glad that you found our fitting service so useful and that completion day was stress-free - It's the aim of our game!
We will pass on your kind comments to the staff involved.

Good luck in your new home!

Thanks again.

The Reliable Team
Louise
Unverified Reviewer

We were very impressed with reliable removals professionalism and helpfulness. They assisted us greatly in our move, so it went quickly and effectively on the move day. Mark especially was very helpful and delivered boxes personally on a weekend so we could start packing. We would definitely recommend them. They were reasonable value too.
Louise,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad that your move went well. We hope that you enjoy your new home.

Louise Green
Verified Buyer

I cannot praise them highly enough. They were prompt, efficient, speedy, polite and made the whole moving experience as stress free as possible.
Louise,

Thank you for your kind words. Your message will be passed on to the crew that moved you.

Mr Harvey
Verified Reviewer

I was very impressed with Reliable Moving and Storage the two guys turned up about half an hour early on the day of moving and wasted no time at all then starting to load The only real problem I had was with my wardrobe which is quite old but it didn't worry they're removing guys at all they very carefully dismantled wardrobe to get it out of my house and then reassembled it at my new home perfectly and re-assembled superb job from start to finish I would highly recommend Reliable Moving Storage to anyone thanks guys superb job
Mr Harvey,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
We're glad your move went as planned and we hope that you are enjoying your new home.

Jo
Verified Reviewer

Very professional and courteous service from the day the assessor came round to quote to the actual move on the day. The guys that moved me on the day were really efficient..And made me laugh a lot which made a very stressful day actually enjoyable! Reliable were recommended to me and I can see why...And now it's my turn to recommend !!
Jo,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It's always nice to hear from a customer after a move.

We hope that you enjoy your new home.

Verified Reviewer

A truly professional organisation, It was a very difficult move from France but the two staff were very helpful and good. The situation made worse as the police would not allow the van into the village - but it is France! They also had two very long journeys. Second time I have
used them & they did not disappoint. Would definitely recommend. Margaret (Belarga)
Margaret,

Thank you for your kind words. We're glad that the move went well (if not exactly as planned).

We look forward to hearing from you for your move from storage.

Mr & Mrs Perry
Verified Reviewer

As the name said very Reliable.
Mr & Mrs Perry,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience with our potential customers.

Verified Reviewer

Great communication and punctuality. The team took great care and were very efficient.
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to review the service that you received. We're glad everything went as planned.

We hope you're enjoying your new home.

Mrs P Compton
Verified Reviewer

From start to finish very friendly staff nothing too much trouble
Mrs Compton,

Thank you for reviewing the service that you received. Your kind words will be passed on to the crew that moved you.

All at Reliable.
Mick And Sara
Verified Buyer

Long distance move. Took the stress out of moving very reliable as the name says. The lorry was packed in an organised and professional way. The boxes were unloaded into the rooms labelled on them. Friendly polite and experienced team put us at ease and we knew our belongings were in safe hands. Would recommend this company.
Mick & Sara,

Thank you for taking the time to review the service that you have received from Reliable Moving & Storage. We're glad that your move went as planned and we hope that you are enjoying your new home.

Thanks again from all at Reliable.
Sophie Hurrell-Smith
Verified Buyer

Reliable removals didn't cost the earth and they made our move so much easier and less stressful. I'd highly recommend them!
Sophie,

Thanks for your kind words. We're glad everything went to plan with your move.

Thanks Again,

Gavin Church
Verified Reviewer

The guys who helped me move were brilliant. They arrived on time and even gave me an eta as they were stuck in a bit of traffic. They were very polite and professional. They loaded and unloaded the van so fast without damaging anything. An amazing service and would highly recommend your company to anyone who is moving.
Gavin,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our potential future customers.

Paula & Richard Tait
Verified Reviewer

The guys arrived early and were all very polite and super quick loading and unloading. Made our move stress free and we would recommend them to everyone.
Paula & Richard,

Thanks for your kind words, we're glad that everything went as planned.

All At Reliable
David Appiah
Verified Buyer

Pete and his team were absolutely amazing and professional. They were in and out of the old house by about 10:30am and set off to the new house. Everything was moved quickly and efficiently. Nothing was broken or damaged and they are extremely polite. Reliable definitely made our move less stressful and I can't recommend them enough. If you're considering using them, I would suggest you go ahead for your own peace of mind on moving day.
David,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your comments will be passed on to the team that moved you.

Leanne And Matt
Verified Reviewer

The move went very smoothly. The three removal men worked very hard and took care of our belongings. The staff on the end of the phone were always helpful.
Leanne & Matt,

Thanks for taking the time to review the service that you received (especially as you mentioned the office staff, we rarely get recognition!).

Peter Tarbard
Verified Reviewer

Our move from Essex to Herefordshire was made stress free by Jamie and Scott, they were especially helpful with some problems we had and sorted them for us. Would recommend Reliable Removals to anyone. Dave please give our thanks to Jamie and Scott.
Regards Viv and Peter
Viv and Peter,

We're glad that your move went well, we always do our utmost to react to issues on the day as best as we can.

Your kind words will be passed on to Jamie and Scott. We hope you are enjoying your new home.

Colin & Paul
Verified Reviewer

Mark and Chris made the entire experience very street-free and enjoyable. From the moment they arrived until they left at the end of the day, they were pleasant, friendly and had a laugh with us throughout. Even though they weren't advised of some of the work to be done, they still approached it with a positive and happy attitude. Everything went so smoothly and we were delighted with the service we received as well as the price. Couldn't recommend Reliable Removals highly enough. Five stars guys! :-)
Colin,

Thanks for posting a review. Your comments will be passed on to Mark & Chris, it makes the job a lot easier when a customer recognizes the effort we put in.

Reliable Moving & Storage is rated 4.82 based on 68 reviews