Reliable Moving & Storage Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Reliable Moving & Storage

How would you rate Reliable Moving & Storage?

Kim Winzar
Verified Reviewer

Mark, Paul and Darren provided a fantastic service on our moving day despite the difficulties that presented themselves. Thank you for making our move as easy as it could be. A great team.
Unverified Reviewer

How disappointing! Great service even on the day but damage to furniture they are disputing even tho photo was taken on day & we were told lorry was too small hence why it was all crammed in! A damaged handmade footstool costing £700 needs remaking and been offered £100! Referring to their insurance company & still nothing since 31 Aug! Our advice don’t use them if you have nice stuff!
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your comments. I have had the opportunity to review your file & investigate the issues raised.

Please note that we do not dispute that damage occurred to your footstool which constituted a small dirty mark and a loose thread. Our offer to have the item professionally cleaned & repaired was declined by yourself, and as such the matter was then referred to our insurance provider for their consideration.

I am saddened that the matter has still not been resolved by them & this is far from the high standard of service that I have come to expect from them. Please be assured that I have personally taken the matter up with the Director and that this point will be considered before renewal. I hope that you will soon have a conclusion to your claim and that the matter will be closed.

I am somewhat disappointed that this matter has impacted your rating so heavily - you have referred to the great service you received on moving day itself.

However any feedback is good feedback & I thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Please be assured that we continually review our processes and service provision & will use your feedback to assist us in this endeavour.

Yours Sincerely

Jon Atkinson
General Manager
Sue L
Verified Reviewer

Friendly, prompt & professional company, 'Reliable' is very apt name. Absolutely recommend to everyone who is moving.
Mrs B
Verified Reviewer

Reliable Moving and storage are a very professional outfit. They managed to fit us in at relatively short notice and the guys who turned up on the day were considerate, knowledgable and friendly. Our move day ran smoothly because of them. Would definitely recommend.
Sandra Norris
Verified Reviewer

Excellent team. Fitted us in at last minute. Nothing too much trouble. Would recommend as a five star company.
Simon D
Verified Reviewer

From initial enquiry to moving day whoever we dealt with were courteous and professional. On the day of removal the team carefully and quickly stowed our belongings onto the lorry. The guys were really friendly and polite. At the other end for unloading they helped manage the considerable delay of our sellers even though it meant hanging around for sometime waiting. We were both completely satisfied with the service and wouldn't hesitate to use again or recommend to our friends and family.
Catherine Till
Unverified Reviewer

fantastic service from both office staff and our team, will and joby, on moving day. can not find fault. made the day easy for us and put us at ease from the moment they arrived. would definitely recommend this company.
Catherine Till

Tracey Rep
Verified Reviewer

They provided a first class service from beginning to end. The two man crew that were with us for the majority of the day were professional, friendly and very polite. They made a very stressful and sad day a pleasant happy experience. Everyone at this firm with whom I came in to contact with made life easy for us. They are a firm that provides an excellent service at a very reasonable cost. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone looking to move.
Pat Lester

Very helpful
Emma
Verified Reviewer

2 teams over 2 days and both times they worked their socks off helping us move from old to new. A huge amount of respect to Peter, Reece & Jordan followed by Peter, Jamie, Jordan and Paul.
Their knowledge of the job required and each other, their teamwork and easy yet professional manner towards us is the reason I would recommend Reliable Removals to anyone and everyone.
Emma,

Many thanks for your kind words. We'll make sure that your message is passed on to the crew.

We hope that you are enjoying your new home.

Katie
Verified Reviewer

What an amazing company and 3 lovely men who helped my husband and I move. They made the day entirely stress free and took great care with our full house load of items. Their teamwork was wonderful to see and they didn't stop for a moment. I would highly recommend this company!!
Katie,

We'll make sure that we pass on your kind words to the crew. We hope that you are enjoying your new home.

Ken & Sharon Howard
Unverified Reviewer

The guys turned up on time and straight away showed how professional and efficient they are. Nothing was too much trouble, and a sense of humour.
Ken & Sharon,

Many thanks for your kind words. We're glad your move went well.

We hope that you're enjoying your new home.

Mr And Mrs Mason
Unverified Reviewer

Having lived in our house for many years we knew it would be a big job. From our first telephone call to enquire about their services we were more than impressed. We used the packing service which took away so much of the stress of moving home. We used storage facilities as we moved a long distance and our new home was not ready to take our furniture. Everyone at Reliable made this a much less stressful experience than it could have been. We would like to say a special thank you to "It's not a problemm" Will who always had a smile on his face even after a long journey from Essex to Plymouth and then while unloading our furniture. A big thank you to all concerned from us both.
Mr & Mrs Mason,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your moving experience.

We are glad that everything went as planned (we'll make sure that Will sees your review).

We hope that you enjoy your new home.

Unverified Reviewer

Reliable removals were fantastic from start to finish, I was so pleased with the service. The delivery men were fantastic very professional, knew what they were doing and very respectful of your property and belongings. My completion of sale date was different to completion of purchase so I used the storage service too and again fantastic service , I had to visit once to collect something from storage and I was amazed by the organisation of the storage unit and the help I received whilst there was so good in fact I talked about it to family and friends just how helpful the man (did not catch his name although lives near Stanford lee hope) was. So kind, friendly and so helpful (thank you) . Overall fantastic service and I would recommend to anyone, in fact I have already recommended to a friend in work. I was so pleased . Made move easier and so much less stressful
Georgie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review of the service you have received.

I will pass your comments on to Gary (our warehouse manager).

Thank you again for passing your recommendations on. We hope that you are enjoying your new home.

Victoria
Unverified Reviewer

We were so impressed with Reliable on our moving day. They were prompt, efficient and polite and worked extremely hard to get us all packed up in a few short hours. We took advantage of their re assembling service whereby our bed and our Son's cot was dismantled and then remade at our new property. This saved us valuable time and enabled us to get the children settled before bedtime . Reliable made our move stress free and seem less and we would not hesitate to recommend to friends or family in the future.
Hi Victoria,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your comments. We are glad that you found our fitting service so useful and that completion day was stress-free - It's the aim of our game!
We will pass on your kind comments to the staff involved.

Good luck in your new home!

Thanks again.

The Reliable Team
Louise
Unverified Reviewer

We were very impressed with reliable removals professionalism and helpfulness. They assisted us greatly in our move, so it went quickly and effectively on the move day. Mark especially was very helpful and delivered boxes personally on a weekend so we could start packing. We would definitely recommend them. They were reasonable value too.
Louise,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad that your move went well. We hope that you enjoy your new home.

Louise Green
Verified Buyer

I cannot praise them highly enough. They were prompt, efficient, speedy, polite and made the whole moving experience as stress free as possible.
Louise,

Thank you for your kind words. Your message will be passed on to the crew that moved you.

We hope that you are enjoying your new home.

Mr Harvey
Verified Reviewer

I was very impressed with Reliable Moving and Storage the two guys turned up about half an hour early on the day of moving and wasted no time at all then starting to load The only real problem I had was with my wardrobe which is quite old but it didn't worry they're removing guys at all they very carefully dismantled wardrobe to get it out of my house and then reassembled it at my new home perfectly and re-assembled superb job from start to finish I would highly recommend Reliable Moving Storage to anyone thanks guys superb job
Mr Harvey,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
We're glad your move went as planned and we hope that you are enjoying your new home.

Jo
Verified Reviewer

Very professional and courteous service from the day the assessor came round to quote to the actual move on the day. The guys that moved me on the day were really efficient..And made me laugh a lot which made a very stressful day actually enjoyable! Reliable were recommended to me and I can see why...And now it's my turn to recommend !!
Jo,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It's always nice to hear from a customer after a move.

We hope that you enjoy your new home.

Reliable Moving & Storage is rated 4.80 based on 80 reviews