Relax Sofas & Beds Reviews

Mrs Yasmin Alam
Relax Sofas & Beds 5 star review on 2nd June 2018
Relax Sofas & Beds 5 star review on 27th April 2017
Mrs E Buglass
The arrangement of delivery was a bit awkward. They only deliver on certain days in certain areas, a fact which was not made clear when the order was processed.
We had to hurriedly organise someone to be at home. The person I spoke to was also quite rude when I questioned her about it.
The actual delivery was good and we didn’t realise they would put the furniture together for us, very helpful.
My experience with this company is that it has excellent customer service and communication. The delivery men were very efficient and friendly, the products I purchased were delivered well within the time scale and I am very happy with the quality of the items. I would definitely consider using this company for further purchases.
Excellent customer service after experiencing a couple of issues. Patient and professional. Good value for money. Very happy with products purchased. Would highly recommend.
Excellent price for this chair which my mum is really pleased with. The fabric looks great and the chair is excellent quality. Thank you
Fantatic customer service, best price I could find. Quick and straightforward delivery. Very happ will definitely use again!
Bought 2 only 1 was good, no reply to emails so customer service not very good. Would not recommend.
I'm sorry to hear about the problem with one of your two chairs. I've checked our records and I can see that we replied to both your emails, but clearly for whatever reason, you have not received these. I'll arrange for one of my colleagues to give you a call today so we can get to the bottom of the problem and resolve it as quickly as possible.
Been amazing great choice and value.
Delivered weeks before time and plenty of notice. Well done
The sofa was a great price but more importantly we wanted to say how impressed we were with the customer service from this company from start to finish. They were responsive to emails and friendly and helpful. They called at a convenient time to us to let us know when it would be delivered, the time slot being conveniently small so we weren't waiting long. The delivery men were so friendly very helpful and completely unphased by our complicated house. We will definitely use you again, thanks so very much!
The table was just as described and well packaged.
The two young men who delivered it were very helpful and courteous and are a credit to your business.
Thankyou
Amazing quality product arrived with notice. However was difficult to gather delivery time as wasn’t on the mobile site or in the email.
Efficient, helpful and good delivery.
Perfect products - gorgeous Oslo coffee table and 2 matching lamp tables I couldn’t be happier with them. Customer services and delivery guys also faultless, so very friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend this company.
We are really pleased with our sofa bed and footstool, delivered just after only 4 week’s ordering. When our workmen have finished in the house we are considering getting a matching sofa.
We are delighted with the chair and with the service we received from Relax Sofas and Beds. Easy to select the material and to order the chair. Prompt confirmation of the order and payment. Chair was delivered within the forecast timescale, good communications about the delivery and excellent staff who delivered the chair, put it into the room where we wanted it, assembled and tested it and removed all the packing materials. Brilliant!
Relax Sofas & Beds 5 star review on 19th April 2019
Competitive prices, prompt reply to email queries and very good communication regarding delivery done by text which was very convenient. We were offered a number of delivery dates and ended up going for a Sunday which is great for people who work. Furniture was delivered on time. Would recommend.
Ordering straightforward online. We were contacted to arrange a delivery day then given a time slot the day before delivery. Smooth process.
Bought a couple of sofas from this company 9 years ago - and they still have plenty of wear in them - so decided to get a snuggler from them. Very pleased with the product - robust and timeless elegance. The removal men were very polite and careful carrying the furniture in. Would definitely recommend.
Good choice of mattresses. Easy ordering - delivery excellent, guys were very helpful .
They were happy to answer any queries I had relating to my Sofa order, which arrived on time and in perfect condition! Would recommend to anyone thinking of purchasing an Alstons Sofa.
Relax Sofas & Beds 5 star review on 8th April 2019
Very good although delivery was slightly longer than promised.
Relax Sofas & Beds is rated 4.81 based on 601 reviews