Relax Sofas & Beds Reviews

Mrs Yasmin Alam
Relax Sofas & Beds 5 star review on 2nd June 2018
Relax Sofas & Beds 5 star review on 27th April 2017
Mrs E Buglass
Excellent priced quality furniture. Two arm chairs provided well within time frame offered and delivered as advised. Old chairs taken away for a small fee. All in all very pleased with the service and quality, will definitely use again.
I am very happy with the furniture I bought and the delivery team were very helpful. They unpacked the furniture and brought it into the house.
They were also able to assist in arranging for my old furniture to be disposed of.
Buying furniture over the Internet can be slightly stressful as you offer up a good deal of personal information. The staff at Style Furniture however were sympathetic to my concerns. James was particularly helpful and replied to emails quickly and comprehensively. Delivery was well organised without any problems. The delivery men did an excellent job of putting together the corner unit and chairs. Very pleased with the furniture, the price and the service. Thank you.
We are pleased with our 3-seater settee and two power recliner armchairs and very much like the Barley / Teal upholstery.
Prompt and Delivered as promised.
Good price delivery was as arranged the delivery guys were very helpful
Very pleased with our purchase from ordering to delivery, contacted Style Furniture and were they very helpful. Top quality at a fair price with great choice.
Excellent product, price, correspondence and delivery. Could not fault anything
Exellent product excellent price really please with the service
I bought the Buoyant Dexter 3 seater and love chair excellent quality very well made and the delivery was quicker than expected would highly recommend.
Very easy to order, great communications, delivery on time, really nice settee at a great price. Delivery staff helpful, polite and kind. Will always search Style for my furniture in the future. What more can I say?
Spot on delivery & customer service.
An excellent service from making the initial order to the delivery of my purchase. I am delighted with my footstool. Many thanks.
I found the company very good .The person I dealt with was so helpful and polite that I would certainly recommend the company to others.Also the guy who delivered our mattress was a joy, such a happy person makes such a change to some who deliver our items .
pleased with product and also the smoothness of ordering and delivery
We are delighted with our new sofa bed. The colour, comfort and quality of the product exceeds our expectations.
Awaiting the second part of the order so I cannot make any comments until then. The money for all of the order has already been taken out of my Bank A/C
Easy online orderprocess. Good communication
Excellent service, friendly and efficient.
Relax Sofas & Beds is rated 4.79 based on 609 reviews