Relax Sofas & Beds Reviews

Read Relax Sofas & Beds Reviews

sales@relaxsofasandbeds.co.uk

Louth Road, Fotherby, Louth

Tell us how Relax Sofas & Beds made you happy
The Alston Savannah ottoman was delivered on time and well wrapped & protected.It is a lovely piece of furniture and has fitted into my newly renovated lounge perfectly.Thankyou Relax Sofas and beds for the best price and delivery too.
As a family we have used Relax Sofas and Beds for numerous years now. We have always had first class service from them in every way possible; their communication is exceptionally good and their delivery personnel are extremely polite and considerate.
Excellent customer service from beginning enquiry to end delivery.
On time, clear delivery dates and easy to contact.
Excellent Communication and service. The item was ready within the leadtime given. After final payment delivery was made sooner than expected. Everything was exactly as specified in the order. Very honest experience and would recommend
I was advised that my chair would be delivered on a certain day. This all went according to plan, and the persons delivering were most polite and efficient.
I ordered my chair on 26th January and it was delivered on 5th May after excellent communications from both Relax Sofas & Beds and the courier company. Very pleased with my chair and the service.
I love my new sofa bed very good service will shop with them again
Relax Sofas & Beds 5 star review on 14th May 2021
Fantastic service, my settees are beautiful
Relax Sofas & Beds 5 star review on 14th May 2021
I am very pleased with my new chair and sofa bed. Disappointed with change in delivery dates at short notice, cost me a day's holiday.
We have received our new sofa & snuggle chair and are so pleased. Excellent service from start to finish. Regular communication throughout the whole process. If you are thinking of ordering from this Company, you won’t be disappointed. 5 star service all the way.
Hopeless. Sent three emails / online messages asking for extra measurements and all ignored.
Was really happy with the sofas and ottoman we ordered, looked even better than I thought. Really well made and had loads of compliments. Would definitely recommend the company. Thanks.
Relax Sofas & Beds 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Very happy with our new recliners, Had no hassel, Would recommend Relax Sofas & Beds.
I ordered Lexi 3 seater sofa and it was pretty much delivered within estimated time. I am thrilled, beautiful piece of furniture very well made, so much so am thinking of buying the 2 seater as well!!
So pleased with my new sofas, exactly what I wanted .Due to lockdown, delivery was delayed twice, but well worth the wait .
Delivery was spot on to what we expected The sofa is perfect 👌
We are very pleased with our 3 Piece suite. Relax sofas we're helpful and quick to reply to our emails.
Easy online ordering, we were then allocated a delivery date & time with delivery on time .
Sofa feels and look well made. Comfortable.
Relax Sofas & Beds is rated 4.79 based on 660 reviews