Reid Outdoors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reid Outdoors
Read Reid Outdoors Reviews

Tell us how Reid Outdoors made you happy
I’ve placed an order on eBay and he didn’t bothered to post it(probably was out of stock) I’ve then left negative feedback and opened a case to get my money back and he suddenly remembers that needs post my item, which he did..with tracked delivery, all good BUT SURPRISED I’ve received and EMPTY package only with wrapping paper inside. The seller said that he personally picked and packed my parcel so is no way that the parcel was empty. My item was only £4.20 so I don’t care if don’t get the money back BUT what kind of human you can be to do this??? In my opinion this is theft. He could easily told me that the item was out of stock ,refund the money and all was fine. Avoid this shop. When I’ve checked other reviews I so that this scam with empty packaging is not something new for him.
Excellent products and service. Spot on
Very happy with the service from Reid Outdoors and really happy with my Pilla carbon shooting glasses really helpful with picking out the different coloured clay I was shooting over the weekend.
Ordered through amazon and was lost in the post. Had to reorder and finally arrived 14 days later from original order date.
quick delivery tme and exactly as ordered.
Very happy with products arrived quickly many thanks
Saw the product, read the review, searched prices and Reid's came out top. The product arrived within two days and was perfect, just what I wanted.
item was here very quickly. excellent company to deal with
Excellent service - fast delivery and best price on Browning shooting vest
The item I ordered although I had spoken to the store on phone was way to large and had to be returned. Not the stores fault but lack of decent sizing guide from manufacturer. So I think room for improvement!
Excellent service and delivery. Item ordered absolutely perfect. Would definitely recommend and purchase from them again.
Thrilled with my order! Had just chosen standard delivery and my item arrived the Next day!
Good customer service easy tracking.
Great service and fast delivery, a new find for me and will be using again. Would highly recommend.
Really happy with purchase and aftersales. Never had a service like it. Was kept informed every step of the way. Can’t recommend enough
Just what I wanted at best price I had seen.
Excellent service quick postage no messing would highly recommend to anyone
Excellent customer service and very competitive prices.
Great service as usual
Very nice people to deal with, helpful and friendly. Sorted out everything when the wrong size item was ordered.
Reid Outdoors is rated 4.57 based on 124 reviews