Reid Outdoors Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Reid Outdoors
Darren Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Great Item and Great service"
Ceiron Hack
Verified Buyer
"I thought the service was excellent until I emailed to change my delivery address as I had moved and I got a response saying that it was changed for me but clearly was not as nearly 3 weeks later I still have not received my item."
"Great website, easy to find and purchase item with no hassle. Fast and easy payment. Delivered in excellent time too."
Grzegorz Sawicki
Verified Buyer
"Great service, will use it again."
Sally Rothwell
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality clothing. Excellent customer service."
Paul Scott
"Quick efficient service."
Aaron HOLMES
Verified Buyer
"Reid's are an excellent retailer. All aspects of the sale were very easy and quick, from the payment to delivery. I was kept informed with updates all the way throughout."
"Easy to order and arrived quickly which was what I needed. Also a decent price compared to other places"
Mark Davis
"Best Price"
Howard Marshall
"Very Good service"
"The ease and quickness that i received my purchase made everything worthwhile"
"Binoculars were very reasonably priced (the best value I found online) and a query I had was sorted out immediately. Product arrived quickly and in perfect condition and has been used with great pleasure."
Colin Cropper
Verified Buyer
"The WHOLE experience with Reid was very good I felt that my purchase was as important to them as it was to me I will be definitely be buying off them again soon"
"Excellent service, good prices and prompt delivery."
Scott Possnicker
Verified Buyer
"Great company. An I’d say it’s the go to place for commercial fishing waterproofs"
Reid Outdoors is rated 4.80 based on 15 reviews