Reid Outdoors Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Reid Outdoors
"Fast delivery , they have good quality stuff but communication on ebay is not so good !! question through Ebay never been answered ! But found the item on the website and that was very quick in my letterbox !"
"Great service and customer services A+"
"item as stated and arrived in expected time but would have liked better notice on dispatch price wise will consider using again."
"Good service , fast delivery"
"Service was excellent, ordered one day and arrived the next. Boots are first rate and fit is perfect. What else is there to say?"
"Purchased 2 items, one shooting related & one commercial fishing related. Both items were really well priced and combined gave free P&P. Received in 2 days, excellent service, will use Reid's again."
"Reel arrived promptly in excellent condition. Good communication from seller."
"good communication, great service"
"Excellent price, excellent service. Reid's will be first website to check out in the future for anything fishing/ outdoors."
"Quick efficient excellent service , will definitely use again . Thanks Reid outdoors"
"Never used this company before in all fairness I’d never Hurd of them, but ordered on Sunday got my item on Thursday absolutely fantastic thank you. Exactly the item I wanted packaging everything just can’t fsult them."
"Great company to deal with, quality prices and service."
"Poor service I paid extra premium to have the shirt delivered the next day I rang the order in at 9:30 and was told the shirt was not dispatched until 5:45 in the afternoon and I would have not got it the following morning"
"Excellent service the staff were great fast delivery Carnt fault it"
"Excellent service and quickly delivered."
"Great Item and Great service"
"I thought the service was excellent until I emailed to change my delivery address as I had moved and I got a response saying that it was changed for me but clearly was not as nearly 3 weeks later I still have not received my item."
"Great website, easy to find and purchase item with no hassle. Fast and easy payment. Delivered in excellent time too."
"Great service, will use it again."
"Excellent quality clothing. Excellent customer service."
Reid Outdoors is rated 4.70 based on 30 reviews