Reid Outdoors Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Reid Outdoors
"Item was despatched very promptly, but it took Parcel Force 5 days to deliver. The item works well, thank you."
"I ordered a pair of 3XL Seeland trousers which when I received them they were ridiculously small to the point that they fit my wife who is a Size 12! I called to discuss the matter and the person I spoke to was utterly unhelpful, and uninterested in assisting in any meaningful way. I believe that you as a retailer have an obligation to ensure the products you sell are fit for purpose [including sizing ranges] and in this regard you have failed."
"Very quick & very friendly service. Many thanks"
"Good service, prompt delivery and goods well packaged."
"Very pleasant seller, quickly dispatched item. Top draw."
"Fantastic personalised service. I was in a real hurry and they got back to me straight away and sorted it out. I couldn’t be happier and would definitely use Reid Outdoors again. Simon Morrissey"
"Great . Good delivery good product."
"Very pleased with the product and a very personal feel to the service. Thank you."
"Fantastic product great fast delivery highly recommend to others"
"Excellent service & quick delivery really pleased with my purchase & definitely be returning. Thanks"
"Very efficient service and quick delivery."
"Easy transaction. Good communication. Swift delivery."
"Parcel of boots arrived on time and well wrapped. Sadly my normal size doesn't fit at all. Have emailed Reid Outdoors and have not (yet) had a response back. Not impressed. Previous experience was ok, but now not inclined to return as a customer."
"Excellent service."
"the kit i bought was great the price was good but the buying process and comunication from reids was very very poor"
"Very good, will use Reids again."
"Product arrived pretty soon and was well wrapped and exactly what was expected. Communications were good as well."
"I was able to obtain medium and large sizes of the gloves I wanted to try, which were unavailable elsewhere. I returned the pair which didn’t fit and got a refund. Everything went well and I have what I wanted. Well done, Reid Outdoors!"
"Good quality goods"
"Fast delivery , they have good quality stuff but communication on ebay is not so good !! question through Ebay never been answered ! But found the item on the website and that was very quick in my letterbox !"
Reid Outdoors is rated 4.57 based on 49 reviews