Regton Ltd Reviews

Read Regton Ltd Reviews

sales@regton.com

82 Cliveland Street

Tell us how Regton Ltd made you happy
I wanted to make a purchase from Regton but needed some expert advice. My email was answered immediately, wow, how good was that. Information received was very, very helpful and allowed me to make a satisfactory purchase. Can't thank Regton enough for all their help.
Really happy with the mi6 fantastic bit of kit would recommend to anyone even if u don't have an xp deus or orx 👍
Very helpful staff when I called in with a query. Exceptional delivery speed. Overall very pleased with the service. I would wholeheartedly recommend.
Painless and hassle free, the website was easy to navigate and the product arrived as stated a brilliant service from start to finish.
Many thanks
More than helpful staff who answered my several calls for advice. Brilliant service and exceptional delivery of my eventual purchase. Cannot be faulted. Thanks.
Good ,very helpful , polite and prompt service a pleasure to do business with
Ordered these for a dig on the Saturday and they arrived next day.Dig was a disaster as left back cover off detector in the rain.Apart from that the headphones worked really well for the hour the dig in my case lasted.ironic that last time I spoke to regton I was desperate for a battery cover and they sent one free of charge.A great customer service which is second to none.Thank you Regton.in the words of General Macarthur.,"Iwill return!"
As always a great company to deal with. I expected the Garrett coil I purchased would have come with a cover like the stock coil so a little disappointed
I first member of staff I dealt with was called Nigel who was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. When I called back to put in my order the member of staff was again very friendly and helpful. I ordered a detector at 1.30pm on the Thursday 17th December2020 and I had in in my hand at 3pm on the Friday, amazing, especially given the Christmas rush.
GREAT SERVICE from Regtons!
Very simple purchase process. Products arrived well packaged and in excellent condition. Thank you.
Quick despatch will use again
Items look great quality
Having received my metal detector very quickly and before the delivery... very happy. The Ace 250 is excellent.
I would definitely order again. Brilliant.
smooth transaction as always. faster delivery than estimated
First rate service from Regton Ltd. Prompt delivery and product extremely well pack. No problems - very happy.
Great service, quick delivery time, would definitely be purchasing more items from here.
Always good service,orders arrive quickly,staff are very efficient and knowledgeable.Wouldn’t go anywhere else for my purchases!!
Excellent service as usual. Friendly, helpful staff. Good prices.
Great Product Great Price.. Quick Delivery.. Highly Recommended..
Fantastic company. Have ordered at least 2 items on separate occasions from them now and have received the items well packaged within 2 working days. Great choice of items from their easy-to-use website.
ordered the product and it came the day after........fantastic service would highly recomend
Regton Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 3,401 reviews