Regton Ltd Reviews

Read Regton Ltd Reviews

sales@regton.com

82 Cliveland Street

Tell us how Regton Ltd made you happy
Very pleased with the deluxe gold panning kit, very good value, looking forward to testing it out
Amazing customer service and excellent product selection and quality. A**********
Excellent company to deal with, easy to use website, fast delivery of products.
Very happy with customer service when I phoned about my product l was given above and beyond help very pleased
I ordered online and the item was delivered within 24 hours, clean and well packaged. Excellent service...
Item ordered and delivered on time, as usual
I have used Regton for three years for detector repairs, a new machine and also accessories. Always a first class service with friendly and knowledgable staff.
Bought a spade feome regtons the whole process was quick and easy Spade arrived the next day no problems Would definitely deal with regtons again
Garrett headphones came next day, very impressed with exemplary service which fitted my needs perfectly. Regards Endell Thomas
service and delivery is second to none. This is one company I will be using again, and again.
Always there to help and give expert advice. There store is fully kitted out with a wide range of stock and expert advice on hand to assist customers. I would defiantly recommend Regton
Quick delivery no issues with contents
Amazing company
Amazing company fine products and super fast delivery service always shop here for my satisfaction 🙂👍
Very quick delivery of the items I ordered - literally next day! Thankyou
Fast delivery and well packaged.
first time using Regton found them very helpful and communication was excellent..very fast at dispatching and delivery 10/10
Very fast and efficient service as always.I did however say that I already have a number of catalogs and price lists so there is no need to send more but I received them all the same I think postage could have been saved if they where not sent out automatically.
What a service and great price!! Travelled over 100 miles to come to the shop and well worth it. Great stock, professional service and fantastic value. The knowledgeable staff member was first class. Thank you
Fantastic company to deal with, had a few queries about the equipment I was about to buy, they answered my questions thoroughly. As promised next day delivery. 10/10 .
Regton Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 1,794 reviews