Regton Ltd Reviews

Read Regton Ltd Reviews

sales@regton.com

82 Cliveland Street

Tell us how Regton Ltd made you happy
Excellent ordered and was with me in no time was informed when and what time my order would be delivered if ordering online I can honestly say it’s excellent a big thumbs up from a happy customer
Items were as advertised fast delivery. Very happy with service.
Excellent service once again from Regton. Very quick delivery, great price.
Ordered online easy website. After my order I realised I forgot something so called them and they put my order right, no hassle. Great company service. Would highly recommend.
Very helpful indeed. Craig explained to me very carefully by e-mail how to fit the part that I had ordered.
easy to use website, quick delivery and delivered when we wanted - great service, great company
Excellent product as always from Regton!
Excellent service placed a phone order after speaking to very helpful and knowledgeable staff who are happy to price match any genuine deals delivery was fast will use again....
Great company to deal with, ordered part Monday, arrived Tuesday, very fast response, 5 stars+.
Amazing company.. I messaged to say I was looking for a particular product and asked if any discount code was available as it was just over my budget. Quick reply with a discount code to use and ordered next day.. Excellent comm's for this company after I had purchased I messaged and thanked them for this and explained it was my 65th Birthday gift.. and had a "Happy Birthday" message back. Nice friendly people at Regton's could not recommend highly enough. A definite FIVE STAR company... Many Thanks David.
Thank you David, very kind of you.
Knowledgeable enthusiasts who provide good after sales backup. Important when you are spending large sums on a machine. Great range of accessories and other bits. Good prices too. Very happy.
Product as ordered and super fast delivery
Very prompt delivery and well packaged. I bought online so had no need to talk to your staff. My only regret is that I didn't see the Digger Dawn discount before spending over £360. Oh well.
very smooth transaction great ebayer
Great service as usual.... great price fast delivery thanks
I have bought all my kit so far from Regtons, their after sales service is brilliant along with delivery, also from reading the various metal detecting forums i know i am not alone. Well done Regtons.
Excellent service Very helpfull Highly recommend
Quick turnaround from ordering to delivery. Good service.
Knowledgable helpful & not pushy. Have used them 3 times now. Exellent every time.
As usual quick and efficient service. Delivery was next day, price was extremely competitive.
Regton Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 1,723 reviews