Regton Ltd Reviews

sales@regton.com

82 Cliveland Street

Tell us how Regton Ltd made you happy

customer service
"Superb service. Order arrived the next day. Very helpful video which helped me decide what I needed. Excellent"
"As usual excellent service, helpful staff and a rapid dispatch of the coil I had bought. Many thanks"
"Always excellent service. 👍"
"First class company"
"Had a small problem with payment but this was quickly sorted out by Regton. Product arrived in good condition and on time."
"Always a very fast delivery, well packed & extremely reasonable prices."
"Unexpectedly, the Regton is the company of highest standards. Feels great when you come about the company which provides the top service in these days. Had a few orders from them and 0 problems. Very impressed! Definitely coming again! Highly recommended."
"The price is excellent for the Garret 400i anniversary set. Received within two days, just in time for the weekend 😊 Cannot fault how items were packaged. Am going to stay with Regton's for all my future purchases 😁😁"
"Very professional, very fast delivery will definitely use again."
"Staff very knowledgeable and will to help on every level. Especially Marcus that delivered first class service and guided me through tough questions I asked. Thanks again guys and girls. Awesome."
"Great to deal with, very quick delivery"
"Fantastic customer service and answered quickly when I submitted a question. Professional, friendly company"
"Very fast delivery, really pleased with the item :)"
"I began my metal detecting hobby with Regton Ltd almost 6 years ago, with their advice and products I have enjoyed many hours of problem-free detecting. I will continue to buy from Regton for my future hobby needs as I have never had a problem with any purchase made and I know the folks there have a deep knowledge of the subject and share it freely."
"Fast efficient service. Thank you.."
"Very pleased right from the start to finish. Great email communications and a quick delivery and a nicely wrapped parcel as well."
"Great addition to the XP Deus system with easy volume control"
"Fast delivery and easy to fit allowing further options for the XP Deus headphones."
"Fast delivery , got my parcel next day ."
"A Great company with a no quibble work ethic 10/10 from me."
Regton Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 1,615 reviews