Regton Ltd Reviews

82 Cliveland Street

Click Here

Tell us how Regton Ltd made you happy

customer service
"Could not fault the service. I ordered on a Wednesday afternoon and it arrived the following day. I was kept up to date regarding delivery and the product arrived well packaged. The model I ordered was very reasonable in price too."
"Great service and products always helpfull in advice"
"I found my experience with Regton Ltd. Exceptionally good, firstly very informative to what suited My needs and initial expenditure as a beginner, excellent Communicators fitting in my delivery to accommodate Time away from home. All in all a smooth and professional Transaction. Good product exactly as described. I will certainly use Regton again and will highly recommend. Regards Keith"
"From phone call to ordering to payment ,excellent service,part arrived the following day. Five star service from Regton LTD."
"Excellent ordered and was with me in no time was informed when and what time my order would be delivered if ordering online I can honestly say it’s excellent a big thumbs up from a happy customer"
"Items were as advertised fast delivery. Very happy with service."
"Excellent service once again from Regton. Very quick delivery, great price."
"Ordered online easy website. After my order I realised I forgot something so called them and they put my order right, no hassle. Great company service. Would highly recommend."
"Very helpful indeed. Craig explained to me very carefully by e-mail how to fit the part that I had ordered."
"easy to use website, quick delivery and delivered when we wanted - great service, great company"
"Excellent product as always from Regton!"
"Excellent service placed a phone order after speaking to very helpful and knowledgeable staff who are happy to price match any genuine deals delivery was fast will use again...."
"Great company to deal with, ordered part Monday, arrived Tuesday, very fast response, 5 stars+."
"Amazing company.. I messaged to say I was looking for a particular product and asked if any discount code was available as it was just over my budget. Quick reply with a discount code to use and ordered next day.. Excellent comm's for this company after I had purchased I messaged and thanked them for this and explained it was my 65th Birthday gift.. and had a "Happy Birthday" message back. Nice friendly people at Regton's could not recommend highly enough. A definite FIVE STAR company... Many Thanks David."
Thank you David, very kind of you.
"Knowledgeable enthusiasts who provide good after sales backup. Important when you are spending large sums on a machine. Great range of accessories and other bits. Good prices too. Very happy."
"Product as ordered and super fast delivery"
"Very prompt delivery and well packaged. I bought online so had no need to talk to your staff. My only regret is that I didn't see the Digger Dawn discount before spending over £360. Oh well."
"very smooth transaction great ebayer"
"Great service as usual.... great price fast delivery thanks"
"I have bought all my kit so far from Regtons, their after sales service is brilliant along with delivery, also from reading the various metal detecting forums i know i am not alone. Well done Regtons."
Regton Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 1,707 reviews