Regton Ltd Reviews

sales@regton.com

82 Cliveland Street

Tell us how Regton Ltd made you happy

customer service
"Excellent service as always and very quick delivery. Thank you guys."
"Item arrive next day after ordering it didn't expect it to come so quick thanks"
"Brilliant service can't recommend them enough."
"Good company I am happy"
"Excellent customer service from a trustworthy company genuine quality products always"
"Never waited long came used it found stuff straight away nothing good but if there is coins or metal this will find it"
"Came 2 days after ordering awsome service and better than the rude service I got from LP"
"Quick delivery. Excellent service. Thankyou!"
"Excellent service: friendly, helpful advice and ultra speedy delivery. Thanks to Regtons I’m confident that my partner will be very happy with his birthday present! Thank you."
"I returned a pair of Garret wireless headphones after 18 months as they developed a fault. Within a day a replacement pair was sent out. Excellent service."
"I always use Regtons for all my detecting needs as their knowledge and stock of products has never let me down. Dispatched next day, sometimes same day if it's possible, I can't recommend them enough."
"Frendly staff, good prizes, nice shop"
"Brilliant service from ordering my products to receiving them. Staff very helpful and polite"
"Orderd on line from Regton but then need to call for advice. The lady who answered was so helpful and friendly, nothing was to much. Item is a gift so not opened as yet but was wrapped by Regton so partner would not know who sent it or what is was. 10 out of 10 in my opinion"
"Fantastic service as always well done all"
"Great company, FREE next day delivery. l rang to confirm my online order, very nice and fun lady confirmed my order, Makes a big difference and i am glad I ordered from Regton. Brilliant"
"I recently ordered an XP Deus from Regton. After some initial confusion over the delivery date Marcus was very helpful, all the problems were quickly resolved. Fantastic customer service. I would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family."
"Very reliable company any problems dealt with immediately very helpful and professional would deal with again"
"You have tried the rest, now try the best!! Absolutely Outstanding Service, Price, Delivery, Returns and Refunds.!!"
"Very good service"