Regton Ltd Reviews

Mrs M. Dodds
Regton Ltd 5 star review on 8th June 2020
Ian Ralph
More Photos & Videos
Just purchased a digging tool.
Perfect service delivered the following day.
Excellent 👍🏻
Great prompt and friendly service.
Even when my battery died one month out of garaente it was replaced with no quibble.
Ordered the product and it arrived the next day. Well packed and ready for use
Well established company who delivered my orders promptly.
Very impressed.
Very easy to place an order was dispatched quickly and tracking number received, items arrived well packaged the next day. Would recommend Regton..5*
Really outstanding service. Great careful packing, delivery on time, all items in stock, great communication by e mail, fair price will and have purchased again. 1st class service. Excellent company to deal with.
Really impressed with the speed of service by Regton and very happy with the product also. Many Thanks!
Telephoned and spoke to the Company Rep. We received the information we needed in a clear and concise manner, ordered item, item received within 24 hours. Excellent service and the product does everything we were told it could do.
Excellent company with excellent service. Only complaint was when I ordered my new coil I ticked the box requesting a product catalogue and never received it. I was looking forward to reading it.
This was my first order from Regton and their service was excellent. When you order something with no P&P charge and it is with you in under 24 hours you know they have got a great process. I have already made another order and it was equally good. I highly recommend Regton.
Really good,goods arrived in 24hrs,kept in touch about order.lady who took order very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks
A1 alround service
Very professional company. Have ordered three products now and each one is individually wrapped with care and attention to detail and protection. Very quick to post too. Great company.
Great website easy to navigate around.
Brilliant and fast service as always. I will always buy my detecting products from regtons.
What Can I say !
Prompt , Professional , Competitively priced Service From The No 1 respected supplier of our Hobby
Thank you Kevin, very kind of you.
Staff can't fault.
However your website has caused me a few problems. Simple suggestion review customer use of ordering on line via your website.
Oh and because I had major issues with last order via internet, as a sweeter I was promised two "old" issues of Searcher Mag. Which I didn't get.
Having said that staff ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Fast delivery
Very pleased with Regton Ltd. Excellent service and advice.
Usual excellent service from staff at Regton .
Great service, answered my query promptly and my order was with me within 2 days. Definitely recommend
Regton Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 2,657 reviews