REGENSYS IT Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGENSYS IT
Read REGENSYS IT  Reviews

About REGENSYS IT :

REGENSYS IT Ltd is a UK based company, specialising in the sale of quality new and refurbished Dell computer products in the UK and Europe. As official Partners with Dell we are able to offer some of the lowest priced Dell products on the Net and the highest standards of customer service.

01202099610

sales@regensysit.com

REGENSYS IT Ltd, 194 Stanley Green Road, Poole

Tell us how REGENSYS IT made you happy
The order and delivery went through very quickly. The product we received was damaged and we had to return. Although we were frustrated with a damaged product, we couldn't fault the returns process or the service we received. It was very good.
1st item did not work, replacement did not work. Only positive is that NRG have been quick to replace/return the goods.
Excellent price, very fast delivery. Well packaged and great product.
Instructions for item sparce, poor show.
Generally happy with my monitor purchase. Delivery was very good. My only issue was that I thought I was buying a new monitor and it wasn't, it was a reconditioned one. I was fully aware that NRG:IT sell reconditioned items but there was nothing on the item description to say it was a re-conditioned unit. I think it should be made very clear whether the item is New or Reconditioned.
REGENSYS IT is rated 4.89 based on 1,133 reviews