REGENSYS IT Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGENSYS IT
Read REGENSYS IT  Reviews

About REGENSYS IT :

REGENSYS IT Ltd is a UK based company, specialising in the sale of quality new and refurbished Dell computer products in the UK and Europe. As official Partners with Dell we are able to offer some of the lowest priced Dell products on the Net and the highest standards of customer service.

01202099610

sales@regensysit.com

REGENSYS IT Ltd, 194 Stanley Green Road, Poole

Tell us how REGENSYS IT made you happy
The screen I ordered came faster than I expected. Blessed with purchase the cheapest price I found.
very good, delighted with the purchase
Excellent customer service, friendly & helpful staff. Fast and reliable delivery too.
Fantastic service and quick delivery!
Exactly what i wanted at a good price. I think they should make delivery a bit clearer though for folks ordering on a Friday (Next WORKING DAY) as opposed to next day but can't fault the products
Great old fashioned customer service. Company only happy when customer happy. Will use for my next monitor.
As good as always! Excellent product and service.
Great customer services as the original product that was sent out was damaged. A replacement product was delivered within 24 hours. Outstanding service!
Bought a monitor, great customer service, speedy delivery and offered some IT assistance too!
Monitor is fantastic and in perfect condition. Shipped without a power cable but customer support was very efficient and had one delivered next day.
Pleasure to do business with.
Very prompt service, as always. Monitors are top quality and priced attractively
From purchase to after sales, NRG:IT were very helpful and I highly recommend them. Great service all round!
I have purchased a couple of monitors and both times its been a trouble free experience.
Excellent service, promply correcting an error that I made in my order, second time I've used NRG:IT for monitors would use again
Good prompt delivery but payment went wrong and had to phone up.
Purchased a Dell monitor for a decent price, came next day as good as new condition with all manuals and cables. Can't ask for more really.
great product and excellent service
all very good, as it should be.
I've been ordering from NRG:IT for a few years now for an ever-expanding office. They're super helpful and pricing is competitive. Alex is always helpful in finding the stock we need. Once I received a damaged item, it was replaced the next day, no questions asked. Great company.
REGENSYS IT is rated 4.89 based on 1,133 reviews