REGENSYS IT Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGENSYS IT
Read REGENSYS IT  Reviews

About REGENSYS IT :

REGENSYS IT Ltd is a UK based company, specialising in the sale of quality new and refurbished Dell computer products in the UK and Europe. As official Partners with Dell we are able to offer some of the lowest priced Dell products on the Net and the highest standards of customer service.

01202099610

sales@regensysit.com

REGENSYS IT Ltd, 194 Stanley Green Road, Poole

Tell us how REGENSYS IT made you happy
Great communication and products arrived on time and as described. Thank you
Thanks . Very good!
Good kit, great service.
very good recommended
Very quick delivery and great screen. It looks new.
Quality and good value 👌 I will be recommending this supplier
Great service. Didn't know they were not new goods but I was very. pleased with my purchase
Very Good service and Products - Thank You!
I recommend it to anyone It's the fastest
Good product / delivery / after-service
Ordered a monitor at 13:45, it was delivered safely before 12:00 the next day. Got exactly what I ordered and all working well - thank you.
Super fast service and very good price, what's not to like?
Very prompt service! Thank you!
Ordered around 3pm had it next day to N.Ireland. Fantastic service
Screen was as advertised . Delivery was quick . Will use them again if needed .
Bought a refurbished Dell gaming monitor (S2721DGF). Was slightly nervous at buying a refurbished product but needn't have been. It looks brand new, fantastic quality, and performs brilliantly. Would have no hesitation buying this way again, and saved myself a fair few quid in the process. Highly recommended.
Monitor came very quick and already assembled, no complaints.
REGENSYS IT  5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Good Price and on-time delivery. Clear Search and navigation of their site.
I recently bought a monitor for the new generation consoles. Regensys excellent customer service allowed me to make sure I was getting the panel revision I was after by calling ahead before ordering. Delivery was next day and the monitor is in perfect working order with no marks at all. I recommend Regensys IT and would use them again.
Excellent Service and Price. Ordered 2x Dell U2419H Ultrasharp FHD InfinityEdge IPS 24 from NRG as they were the cheapest. I placed the order on Saturday and the items arrived on Tuesday. Products and packaging were in top order. Will definitely use them again.
REGENSYS IT is rated 4.89 based on 1,125 reviews