Regency for Expats Reviews

Read Regency for Expats Reviews

+44 20 3129 1544

info@regencyforexpats.com

Tell us how Regency for Expats made you happy
I was in such a panic when I thought I might not be covered for my recent hospital visit. I called Regency and they were so calming and explained the process so clearly. Everything is now paid for and I needed not to worry. Thank you to the amazing lady I spoke to on the phone. She was very helpful.
Iā€™m extremely happy with Regency for Expats. They are always willing to help and handled my claim so quickly. Great, friendly service overall.
Claims done well I sent in my claims not hoping that I was going to get a feedback quickly knowing that they might require further medical documents, but it was quite fast actually. My reimbursement was very quick, and the claim department kept me updated throughout the whole thing. Even when I didn't know what was required of me, I can always contact them, and they were always willing to walk me through the process again and again.
This is the best purchase I've ever made - this company is so different to every other insurer I've come across. I dealt with actual people who cared. One of the staff members explained to me that the claims people are all doctors and nurses so I guess that comes through in the service to you. I want to make a special thank you to a lady I spoke to on the phone a couple of times - she was amazing and I feel awful I can't recall her name (I was in hospital in Phuket very ill at the time so wasn't fully with it so that's my excuse!). I hope the team get to read my comments, they were brilliant. Thank you all.
Regency have been so helpful. I was involved in a bike accident and rushed to the hospital. My partner had called them to tell them what happened and they sorted everything out, even calling the hospital to let them know I was on the way. Their friendly service, match with the added benefits are so good and (in my opinion) great value for money!
I have just got off the phone with Barb, she is a nutritionist at Regency. She was so nice and helpful and I now have my very own nutrition plan. I didn't think you could get this from an insurance company. I am very happy with everything that is being given to me from them. They deserve all the praise!
I made a claim a couple of weeks ago and it couldn't have been smoother. The customer service lady was so nice and super helpful. She also told me about a nutrition program that they have, which is so good! I think these guys are great! šŸ‘
I have just finished a fitness consultation with them and it's so good and detailed. Looking forward to getting it going! Great little addition to my health insurance, been with them for 2 years now and only have good things to say.
Very happy with the service that I received. The claims team handled everything for me and it was so fast.
Just made a claim and the service was fantastic. Everything was handled perfectly and it was so quick! Huge thanks to the team and I highly recommend!
Really great service, loads of additional benefits provided and an extremely professional team. Definate recommend. Have made a few claims so far, all just for GP visits but they have been paid quickly.
Got knocked of my bike and thought it was pretty much game over. Ended up in a top class hospital and wouldn't have trusted an insurance company with a barge pole before now. Regency paid every baht of the bill and I'm now on the mend. It was people calling me to help me out too, totally the opposite of what I'd assumed would happen. A definite recommendation from me and my family.
Extremely friendly and helpful staff. They are only a phone call away at all times. Loads of extra stuff too with the benefits. Very pleased
I found the bi-weekly fitness video meetings alongside the app have helped motivate me to maintain consistency during the course of the fitness program, and I can say that I already have visible improvements to my posture, and a noticeable reduction of pain in my shoulder. The program has been dynamic and allowed regular amendments along the way to ensure that the exercises are both challenging enough, yet with a focus to ensuring that my injuries do not resurface. Overall, very happy with the level of support I have received and the guidance/explanations to help me to learn to move more efficiently and feel less pain in my day to day activities. Thanks for all the support
Quick and super friendly, not to mention on the ball when it comes to claims. The few times I had issues these folks sorted it out immediately. Brilliant customer service too. Don't really get where all the negative reviews are coming from too?
Fastest claims payment I have known, and I have had a few policies over the year. Friendly communications too, it is clear the claims are being assessed by actual people rather than bots and computers. Highly recommended.
Good experience with Regency, they are surprisingly attentive. I get a call every now and then from my account exec there asking how it is going and if there is anything he can help with. The team are completely in the zone. Whoever does the customer service training deserves a pay rise!!!!!!!
Never experienced as much ease when making a claim. Everything in the process was explained in detail and I was kept up to date constantly. Thanks Regency!
Thank you Regency! Everything organized for me and all done very speedy. The lady that dealt with my claim was so polite and extremely detailed.
They really did put my mind at ease. Lovely to speak to them over the phone and they guided me through every step of the process. I had only just started using their nutrition benefit and it has already done me the world of good.
Regency for Expats is rated 4.18 based on 426 reviews