Regency for Expats Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Regency for Expats

Tell us how Regency for Expats made you happy

"Generally good. Good insurance with good service. After an initial misunderstanding the experience has been good and they have been a reliable health insurance company"
"Good cover and service Regency included a few additional benefits for me that I didnt have with my previous company. Apart from the normal health insurance, they also include terrorism, mugging and hijack cover along with mental health benefits such as coaching and counselling cover."
"5 stars, very good in all aspects"
"Ten out of ten, as far as insurance companies go, in my experience these guys are among the best"
"Not as simple to claim as to buy the policy. Trust me pls get them to write everything in black and white and do not deal with them over the phone. Will not renew next year and will never recomment it to anyone."
"Have had a great experience with Regency, everything is done quickly and with a smile. Very professional company"
"Excellent Service Everybody I have dealt with has been superb. They reimburse me for medical treatment I receive really quickly. I am happy"
"I've had 2 massive operations this year and used Private room every time. Never had any issue claiming. Always dealt with friendly and very helpful staff."
"Price good, and I had my certificate within about an hour. So far, looking really good."
"Pay claims quickly, no hassle, no arguments, no problems, friendly. overall happy"
"Please be aware of this company, I have just been sent my renewal of $7,053.00 when last year I paid $3,312.28 this is NOT inline with what they indicate as a 10% increase for this year. I had the same trouble last year until I complained. I would never recomend this medical insurance company to anybody."
"Good for Regency for Expats assurance, tank you."
"For me it's the worst health insurance ever. I used to have Europe assistance and it's great. Regency puts problems for everything, they send you by email like 8 questions while you're at the hospital instead of contacting the hospital (as Europe assistance does). They do not cover anything. Really, I lost my money with this awful service"
"Feel very happy I made right choice for my little one. Both sales team and claims team are very responsive and cooperative, they are lightning fast."
"Merci Regency, jespere que quant on à confience à une sosiété, ons peut tous lui confier, je veut vous confier mon numero de conpte à cose de notre busnesse. J'atant votre réponsse par messagerie. Je vous ador. Merci."
"Easy to claim, Regency replied same day and paid it the next day. Astonishingly great service. Defo a reccomend."
"Superb service and very quick also"
"Regency have shown efficiency and a great response time when dealing with our new membership and recent claim. Living in Asia for 10years they are frill free, organised, not pushy. Provide all the information needed to process everything easily, and not need to ask questions or chase up matters. I recently submitted a claim and within an hour was emailed with confirmation and payment acknowledgement. Super reassuring when living overseas. Very satisfied."
"I got a reply on a claim within 3 hours of sending the email - its been approved and processed."
"I am very happy with the service provided by the Regency health insurance people. ALways on hand, always friendly and I always get my cliams processed very quickly."
Regency for Expats is rated 4.35 based on 137 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access