Regency for Expats Reviews

Read Regency for Expats Reviews

+44 20 3129 1544

info@regencyforexpats.com

Tell us how Regency for Expats made you happy
They helped me greatly when I had a 5 day stay in the hospital. If I hadn't had their insurance I would have had to use all of my money to cover my stay in the hospital. 33000 baht I paid 5000. Thanks!
I refuse to give any insurance company or bank 5 stars! In this instance, Regency Assurance and their Regency for Expats health plan have treated my family well and they deserve 4 out of 5. On a selfish level I expect them to pay my claims and they have done so on time without creating any difficulties. But ask yourself, what are they and all the other large financial institutions doing to make the world a better place. The amount of money these guys have is ridiculous
Generally good. Good insurance with good service. After an initial misunderstanding the experience has been good and they have been a reliable health insurance company
Good cover and service Regency included a few additional benefits for me that I didnt have with my previous company. Apart from the normal health insurance, they also include terrorism, mugging and hijack cover along with mental health benefits such as coaching and counselling cover.
5 stars, very good in all aspects
Ten out of ten, as far as insurance companies go, in my experience these guys are among the best
Not as simple to claim as to buy the policy. Trust me pls get them to write everything in black and white and do not deal with them over the phone. Will not renew next year and will never recomment it to anyone.
Have had a great experience with Regency, everything is done quickly and with a smile. Very professional company
Excellent Service Everybody I have dealt with has been superb. They reimburse me for medical treatment I receive really quickly. I am happy
I've had 2 massive operations this year and used Private room every time. Never had any issue claiming. Always dealt with friendly and very helpful staff.
Price good, and I had my certificate within about an hour. So far, looking really good.
Pay claims quickly, no hassle, no arguments, no problems, friendly. overall happy
I had a claim for knee surgery rejected by Regency as I didn’t stay in hospital overnight after surgery and after a full anaesthetic ... I was fortunate enough to have someone to collect me from the hospital and to look after me for that first night, which actually saved Regency money ! What made it worse is that it took over 2 weeks for Regency to arrive at this decision by which time I had already had the surgery. This is my first claim with Regency .... and the last, as I will now move to a reputable insurer .... and they have shown all the signs of an insurer who will wriggle and worm to find a reason not to pay a claim. AVOID !!!!!
Regency is the finest leader of the life insurance in this world .There is world widely one name Regency life insurance.
Joe King was very helpful & answered all my questions. Good customer service!
Excellent plans, excellent customer service, fast reimbursement. Highly recommend to expats anywhere!
Good for Regency for Expats assurance, tank you.
For me it's the worst health insurance ever. I used to have Europe assistance and it's great. Regency puts problems for everything, they send you by email like 8 questions while you're at the hospital instead of contacting the hospital (as Europe assistance does). They do not cover anything. Really, I lost my money with this awful service
Feel very happy I made right choice for my little one. Both sales team and claims team are very responsive and cooperative, they are lightning fast.
Merci Regency, jespere que quant on à confience à une sosiété, ons peut tous lui confier, je veut vous confier mon numero de conpte à cose de notre busnesse. J'atant votre réponsse par messagerie. Je vous ador. Merci.
Regency for Expats is rated 4.23 based on 173 reviews