Regency for Expats Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Regency for Expats

Tell us how Regency for Expats made you happy

"Superb cover and an excellent service. Made a trip to the hospital and Regency paid all of the bills directly with no fuss."
"was very impressed by the professional manner that all of the regency staff executed their positions. I have never Been hospitalized before. The problems I had with the Thai hospitals were many and very serious. I was stressed out of my head most the time. The only relief I had came from the polite and professional staff at regency. Jane in clams seemed to work 24/7 and was very knowladgable as she is a ICU nurse her self she made some very important decisions. The most important one was telling the hospital to treat my pain not hypertension. Now looking back. That hospital was doing many things that were really no good for me. I don't have hyper tension. Never have had it. I can't thank her enough for being there for me. Took a lot of stress away and most likely saved my life. Thete were many problems. Food poisoning. Me and my two sons were both treated in there emergency room at Bangkok hospital with injections. We were all sick for three days. Jane took care of all these problems and more behind the scene. Transfered to three different hospitals with realitive low stress because she was always available by phone. I would place her as one of the most professional insurance crisis people I could hope for. Stephan on the policy issues Been very professional also. Even when I was being over critical. He took it in stride and ran with the best deal and professional service. basically when I was unhappy he made me happy. Cheers Stephan. Hope to do business with you for years to come. Always returned my messages very quickly also. Emma on Claims. has Been easy to deal with also. Even when we had multiple transactions she did it quickly quietly and professionally. Made my life much easier with international transactions. She is the best. I was refundef my money in about three days. I think only one was five days due to a holiday weekend. I spoke with Kayla also and I was always happy with her service. Very professional. When I spoke with her I was pretty worn out. But she solved the problem quickly. And made it easy for me. As far as insurance companies go. I think they are a good buy at a bargain price with excellent service. And im about as critical as anyone. I may be leaving someone out. If so I apologize for that. I was really put through the wringer on this deal. Untill I arrived at Bumrungrad Hospital. They did everything right. No problems at all. I could finally relax and be treated properly and professionally. They get a 9 + super good health care. Those other hospitals were rip offs. Total waste of money. And one nearly killed me with wrong medicine. And food poisoning for the three of us. I know that hospital they have Been bad for twenty years. I should have my head examined for going there. BH. Worst nightmare I have had for a long time. Highly do not recomend them. I had just forgot how bad they really were. Anyways thank you all for being real. And so professional. Cordially Mike Caress"
"Dealt with very professionally. Your staff are great and friendly. One person that sticks out is a lady called Jane. Out of the Thailand office I think. Very helpful indeed. Just wish you guys paid a little more for Oncology."
"Excellent all round services. Am now in my third year and always had a great experience. Made a small (ish) claim in my first year and submitted claim to Regency and got a reply same day and a refund of my medical bills within 2 days. Last year had a bit of a bigger (ish) claim and was admitted into the bumrungrad hospital in Bangkok. One call to Regency and they liaised directly with the staff at the hospital and paid all the bills directly."
"Amazing service, been impressed with the service from start to finish. Same day response and processing time is impressive."
"After a really bad experience with my last health insurance company, I was delighted at how quickly I was reimbursed for all treatment. This was great service."
"Very pleasantly surprised at the ease of filing a claim, the speed of the service, and the rapid reimbursement. Thanks."
"I moved from my previous health insurance supplier to Regency in April 2017. The decision was due to continued escalating rates with my long term provider (of 8 years) in an already overpriced market. Regency's rate was around 35% less than I had been paying, I assumed this to be an opening offer and thought year 2 would start to see increased rates...I was very pleased that the renewal offer was almost identical to year one with only a minimal change so readily renewed. I submitted my first claim, for a wellbeing health check which is covered within the policy and does not effect your no claims, I was pleasantly surprised to receive confirmation of my claim within 10 minutes of submission! I have never received such a service from an insurer and certainly have no hesitation, based on my experience, of recommending Regency for Expats."
"Great proactive customer service. Speedy resolution of any claims. Every touch point with Regency has exceeded my expectations. Friendly, courteous and focussed on the customer. Excellent"
"Prompt acknowledgement of receipt of health claims; clear communication of what next steps are; prompt follow up and advice of the outcome of claim review and amount to be reimbursed; timely refund and follow up by email to confirm it has been received. A very pleasant experience."
"I was very impressed with the speed of processing my outpatient claim. Everything was handled very smoothly and efficiently via Email. Thank you!"
"Regency is an easy plan to use, the customer service part of the service is great. THings happen quickly from arranging to making claims. My last claim was paid within 2 days of me sending it to them. I am very happy"
"Absolutely fantastic. Regency insurance took me completely by surprise when I made a claim as they were so efficient. I submitted and got a reply from an actual person within an hour saying they had received everything. I then get a confirmation from them the next morning that the claim had been settled and the money sent."
"I am young adult, living in middle east. i am lazy person and work home, i was looking online insurance so i don't have to move around. i hate insurance companies in my city so far Claims was approved ASAP and even i had problem with money transfer they used another method! overall im satisfied and they deserve 5 star rating, if they keep this up i'd recommend my family and friends. im still the 1st test subject."
"I took out full health cover for my wife and I in December. In January I was diagnosed with a hernia. I was nervous as it was so soon after purchasing the policy and I honestly expected some resistance. I forwarded all my medical history and I was delighted to be informed that I would be covered. I am very happy with the service as it delivered exactly as I was told."
"Entering my 3rd year with Regency and have found them to be a professional company with an extremely high level of service. Very friendly people doing exceptional work"
"I took out a policy last year when moving to Canada. I did not have any need to claim for my first 5-6 months and when I finally did submit a couple of claims I was not sure what to expect. I was really pleasantly surprised by the ease of making claims, the friendly responses and the speed of claim settlements. Really excellent service!"
"Have been using Regency as my health insurance provider for some time and tghey have always been first rate. Using their services has been easy, claims have been paid and they have a lot of knowledge of the different medical needs around the world. A definite recommend"
"They helped me greatly when I had a 5 day stay in the hospital. If I hadn't had their insurance I would have had to use all of my money to cover my stay in the hospital. 33000 baht I paid 5000. Thanks!"
"I refuse to give any insurance company or bank 5 stars! In this instance, Regency Assurance and their Regency for Expats health plan have treated my family well and they deserve 4 out of 5. On a selfish level I expect them to pay my claims and they have done so on time without creating any difficulties. But ask yourself, what are they and all the other large financial institutions doing to make the world a better place. The amount of money these guys have is ridiculous"
Regency for Expats is rated 4.35 based on 137 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access