Regency for Expats Reviews

Read Regency for Expats Reviews

+44 20 3129 1544

info@regencyforexpats.com

Tell us how Regency for Expats made you happy
they send me many emails insisting me to take the in patient and out patient for my baby. I apply for this insurance before my baby was born....sending me lots of emails saying that vaccin will be covered on my policy that's why I should opt fot the in patient and out patient policy and 2 days ago I send them my claim today I get a transfer on my account they didn't even send me and email to give me the break down just transfer a little amount not even half of what they should do and I have to call them to get an explanation the staff there couldn't even give me an appropriate one and just tell me that vaccin is not included when I have an email from them saying clearly that all vaccin will be included. this company is a joke don't waste your time and money in this company they only look for their own benefit..... they are actually advising lot's of thing on youtube ect... unfortunately I am so upset and disappointed with them that I will send all this documents to the news in Thailand as my brother is the director of a big news paper in Thailand for expat I will make sure that everyone know how they are bad scammer. I would definitely not renew my premium. unfortunately their are ony 2 good staff there that I will not put their names those 2 girls are just perfect and I think the company should consider having more people like them as apart from them nothing is good in this company..
Not as simple to claim as to buy the policy. Trust me pls get them to write everything in black and white and do not deal with them over the phone. Will not renew next year and will never recomment it to anyone.
A complete scam!!! They don't reimburse ever and don't reply to your messages! Their offices only exist on paper and if you try to call them they do not reply in the local language! (diverted phones...). If you're thinking of subscribing their non-existent services do yourself a favour: accurately check the info provided their website, call them, request further info and you'll see...
Complete scam..... office addresses aren't real, never paid any claims, never return calls. My advice is to go find a proper insurer.....
Cancelled but no refund. Why? No response. Thieves !
Denied approval of shoulder surgery they claim pre existing condition because i played golf a years ago and had a sore shoulder. Also they said injury due to age and that not covered. They want you to have a body of 18 year old regardless of age. Find someone else for coverage. I have learned the hard way.
They refused to pay my dental claim for some fillings after someone initially mis-coded it as orthodontal work. This led to a long back-and-forth between me and them. Nobody would answer my emails. When I called in, I was told that the claims team would contact me. That never happened. I had a lawsuit filed against me from my dentist's office because I hadn't paid my bill... because Regency wouldn't pay my claim. So I've been paying it myself to avoid going to prison in a country that I'm not even from, AND continued to pay premiums to an insurance company that wouldn't pay my claim. Now my credit here is kind of ruined. So yeah... I highly discourage anyone from purchasing insurance from Regency. (Although I technically purchased the insurance from Principle Assurance, then it was acquired by Regency.) This is the worst experience I have ever had with an insurance company, and I'm from America. So that says a lot.
Requested an office address which was ignored and still not sure if my insurance is valid. Have other friends who have asked me about expat insurance and not recommended. Scam?
Regency for Expats is rated 4.27 based on 173 reviews