Regency for Expats Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Regency for Expats

Tell us how Regency for Expats made you happy

"Been with Regency for a few years and have made several claims now and they answer quickly, are helpful and always pay them immediately. Am happy with the health insurance plan and am very happy with the service Thank you"
"Requested an office address which was ignored and still not sure if my insurance is valid. Have other friends who have asked me about expat insurance and not recommended. Scam?"
"I got my refund quick... for a first timer that is very encouraging"
"was very impressed by the professional manner that all of the regency staff executed their positions. I have never Been hospitalized before. The problems I had with the Thai hospitals were many and very serious. I was stressed out of my head most the time. The only relief I had came from the polite and professional staff at regency. Jane in clams seemed to work 24/7 and was very knowladgable as she is a ICU nurse her self she made some very important decisions. The most important one was telling the hospital to treat my pain not hypertension. Now looking back. That hospital was doing many things that were really no good for me. I don't have hyper tension. Never have had it. I can't thank her enough for being there for me. Took a lot of stress away and most likely saved my life. Thete were many problems. Food poisoning. Me and my two sons were both treated in there emergency room at Bangkok hospital with injections. We were all sick for three days. Jane took care of all these problems and more behind the scene. Transfered to three different hospitals with realitive low stress because she was always available by phone. I would place her as one of the most professional insurance crisis people I could hope for. Stephan on the policy issues Been very professional also. Even when I was being over critical. He took it in stride and ran with the best deal and professional service. basically when I was unhappy he made me happy. Cheers Stephan. Hope to do business with you for years to come. Always returned my messages very quickly also. Emma on Claims. has Been easy to deal with also. Even when we had multiple transactions she did it quickly quietly and professionally. Made my life much easier with international transactions. She is the best. I was refundef my money in about three days. I think only one was five days due to a holiday weekend. I spoke with Kayla also and I was always happy with her service. Very professional. When I spoke with her I was pretty worn out. But she solved the problem quickly. And made it easy for me. As far as insurance companies go. I think they are a good buy at a bargain price with excellent service. And im about as critical as anyone. I may be leaving someone out. If so I apologize for that. I was really put through the wringer on this deal. Untill I arrived at Bumrungrad Hospital. They did everything right. No problems at all. I could finally relax and be treated properly and professionally. They get a 9 + super good health care. Those other hospitals were rip offs. Total waste of money. And one nearly killed me with wrong medicine. And food poisoning for the three of us. I know that hospital they have Been bad for twenty years. I should have my head examined for going there. BH. Worst nightmare I have had for a long time. Highly do not recomend them. I had just forgot how bad they really were. Anyways thank you all for being real. And so professional. Cordially Mike Caress"
"Paid all claims quickly."
"Seconds after I sent an email with all the data while being admitted to hospital, I received a phone call from Regency. They followed up and updated me by email while I was in-patient at hospital. The difficult task of dealing with the national specificities of the hospital was handled extremely well."
"I developed issues with my neck which requires surgery. I instructed the hospital to check with them in advance as to whether they will cover. They want me to provide a year's medical records before they would even entertain my claim. When I said I hadn't been to a doctor in the past year but for the current issue that I was facing that required access to that cover, they then asked me to go further back in time to get medical history from more than a year ago from a different country. They are appear to be happy enough to pay rats and mice stuff but when it comes to something that you want to rely on the policy for, don't hold your breath. Will not be renewing. Worthless cover."
"What has gone wrong is that I can't even HAVE an experience with Regency for Expats because you have no telephone number and I can't call you. I have had to leave an email address and phone number and there is absolutely no indication of when anyone will respond, and I'm looking for an urgent quotation for international group medical insurance. I'm sure you provide very good insurance but I hope you understand that this isn't a very good first impression."
"Always pay claims quickly and always deal with my queries in a professional reliable way."
"Regency is a great choice for international insurance. To start with they include a lot of comprehensive benefits that are not normally covered with most insurance plans. Their service is fast, infact they pay bills directly with the hospital so their is no need to worry. Finally they have a friendly team that is a pleasure to deal with. Very refreshing!!!"
"A complete scam!!! They don't reimburse ever and don't reply to your messages! Their offices only exist on paper and if you try to call them they do not reply in the local language! (diverted phones...). If you're thinking of subscribing their non-existent services do yourself a favour: accurately check the info provided their website, call them, request further info and you'll see..."
"Cancelled but no refund. Why? No response. Thieves !"
"Effective and efficient processing of documentation and policy booklet, good customer service, a very good product to date, thank you"
"Quick response and friendly"
"Called Recency Insurance looking to bundle all my insurance. Talked to Maria who was extremely helpful answering all my questions."
"Thank you Regency for Expats for your fantastic service and customer focussed approach. You have treated my claims with great care and I am grateful for all of your support"
"Tank you l'assurance Regency for Expats merci."
"Will be submit we thanks"
Regency for Expats is rated 4.35 based on 137 reviews