Regency for Expats Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Regency for Expats

How would you rate Regency for Expats ?

"Great proactive customer service. Speedy resolution of any claims. Every touch point with Regency has exceeded my expectations. Friendly, courteous and focussed on the customer. Excellent"
"Prompt acknowledgement of receipt of health claims; clear communication of what next steps are; prompt follow up and advice of the outcome of claim review and amount to be reimbursed; timely refund and follow up by email to confirm it has been received. A very pleasant experience."
"I got a reply on a claim within 3 hours of sending the email - its been approved and processed."
"First year with Regency. And as a first experience (first reimbursment for out-patient expenses: blood tests and medical visit), I am 100% satisfied: reliable, efficient, professional-"
"From my experience and being in a foreign country they wer supportive understanding and payed my sons hospitalization 100% as they are professional so I will stick to them with my insurance and my family Insurance."
"I was very impressed with the speed of processing my outpatient claim. Everything was handled very smoothly and efficiently via Email. Thank you!"
"Regency is an easy plan to use, the customer service part of the service is great. THings happen quickly from arranging to making claims. My last claim was paid within 2 days of me sending it to them. I am very happy"
"Which the review score also had 0 stars so first of all let me say that i had a 5000$ premium policy with these scammers , every claim i made ( 2 in the past year ) has taken forever and on both occasions i had to email and call them multiple times for days and sometimes weeks , Just Imagine you are in a hospital having to go trough all of this . Luckily they both where simple 25$ claims for a doctors visit . Please take my advice and stay far away from this scam , they certainly do not care about you unless your policy is up for renewal , then strangely enough they will call you 4 times a week but whenever a claim is pending you wont ever hear from them unless it is to give you a hard time explaining how things are not possible . This is not a solution driven insurer but instead they put a lot of effort in pointing out the fine prints in your policy basically telling you to go screw yourself ."
"Always pay claims quickly and always deal with my queries in a professional reliable way."
"Absolutely fantastic. Regency insurance took me completely by surprise when I made a claim as they were so efficient. I submitted and got a reply from an actual person within an hour saying they had received everything. I then get a confirmation from them the next morning that the claim had been settled and the money sent."
"I am young adult, living in middle east. i am lazy person and work home, i was looking online insurance so i don't have to move around. i hate insurance companies in my city so far Claims was approved ASAP and even i had problem with money transfer they used another method! overall im satisfied and they deserve 5 star rating, if they keep this up i'd recommend my family and friends. im still the 1st test subject."
"I am very happy with the service provided by the Regency health insurance people. ALways on hand, always friendly and I always get my cliams processed very quickly."
"I took out full health cover for my wife and I in December. In January I was diagnosed with a hernia. I was nervous as it was so soon after purchasing the policy and I honestly expected some resistance. I forwarded all my medical history and I was delighted to be informed that I would be covered. I am very happy with the service as it delivered exactly as I was told."
"Entering my 3rd year with Regency and have found them to be a professional company with an extremely high level of service. Very friendly people doing exceptional work"
"Great if you need international insurance cover. They look after me if I just stay local and even when I travel for holiday or even on business. The claiming process is really easy. I email them my claim, no need to post and I got reply same day, super quick."
"I took out a policy last year when moving to Canada. I did not have any need to claim for my first 5-6 months and when I finally did submit a couple of claims I was not sure what to expect. I was really pleasantly surprised by the ease of making claims, the friendly responses and the speed of claim settlements. Really excellent service!"
"Have been using Regency as my health insurance provider for some time and tghey have always been first rate. Using their services has been easy, claims have been paid and they have a lot of knowledge of the different medical needs around the world. A definite recommend"
"They helped me greatly when I had a 5 day stay in the hospital. If I hadn't had their insurance I would have had to use all of my money to cover my stay in the hospital. 33000 baht I paid 5000. Thanks!"
"Overall good"
"I refuse to give any insurance company or bank 5 stars! In this instance, Regency Assurance and their Regency for Expats health plan have treated my family well and they deserve 4 out of 5. On a selfish level I expect them to pay my claims and they have done so on time without creating any difficulties. But ask yourself, what are they and all the other large financial institutions doing to make the world a better place. The amount of money these guys have is ridiculous"
Regency for Expats is rated 4.27 based on 105 reviews