Regency for Expats Reviews

+44 20 3129 1544

info@regencyforexpats.com

Click Here

Tell us how Regency for Expats made you happy

"Please choose anything else then this !!! I'm trying to get my refund but they treat my as a "bad faith". worse choice ever !!!"
"100% Excellent company for health insurance. You get free international cover so you can receive treatment anywhere in the world which is great as an expat. Claims paid super quick Good cover"
"There is no communication on my claim for over 2 weeks and no claims paid I find this less than acceptable."
"Two claims made. One took multiple follows up to settle. The second they refused to pay citing a ‘pre existing injury’ even though they had previously paid out for the initial treatment (see above). I now know why it was the cheapest quote, won’t be renewing needless to say."
"Joe King was very helpful & answered all my questions. Good customer service!"
"Excellent plans, excellent customer service, fast reimbursement. Highly recommend to expats anywhere!"
"Increased my premium by 30.6 % after the 1st year. Incapable of providing a clear and transparent explanation."
"Love this company. Such a great customer service experience. AAA rated"
"Regency for Expats and the Third party insurer paid the full payment of all expenses upfront before the discharge of our son in Sri Lanka. I want to personally thank all of you, Regency for Expats, Third party insurer for ensuring an easy and hassle-free upfront full payment for the hospital charges. Quick response, hassle-free procedure and cover of all the charges directly to hospital. My family is very happy to take Regency as our insurance company for expats."
"Sincerely am going to see if Regency really deserve five stars my wife used to have a breast cancer we been fighting it more more than seven years now it is her last test we paied for it am retired without comments too low income we need to visit a doctor for the last test can you give me a hand like five stars creatures service and human care hope you get & catch the message am out of order by my self and God and you"
"Called Recency Insurance looking to bundle all my insurance. Talked to Maria who was extremely helpful answering all my questions."
"Amanda Austin was very helpful and quickly answered any questions I had!"
"Amanda Austin was the most helpful person when it came to answering any questions I had, was also extremely fast at responding when I submitted my claim! I’m absolutely satisfied with her customer service care!"
"As an expatriate I have had numerous different Health Insurances, hence it makes it easy for me to compare. I am impressed about Regency living-up to its values of speed of reimbursement, friendliness and helpfulness. It is also a people-driven business and they are indeed very good at that. Congratulations and keep the good work going!"
"Best value insurance Regency for Expats is the best coverage you can get. Was recommended by a friend and am really please I went with them. When I submit claims they respond the same day. They pay claims super quick. Overall they are fantastic."
"Please be aware of this company, I have just been sent my renewal of $7,053.00 when last year I paid $3,312.28 this is NOT inline with what they indicate as a 10% increase for this year. I had the same trouble last year until I complained. I would never recomend this medical insurance company to anybody."
"Easy to make claims, all done by email. Got a response within an hour and received payment the next day. Very good insurance company."
"Thank you Regency for Expats for your fantastic service and customer focussed approach. You have treated my claims with great care and I am grateful for all of your support"
"I want individual health insurance plan"
"Tank you l'assurance Regency for Expats merci."
Regency for Expats is rated 4.29 based on 164 reviews