Regency for Expats Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Regency for Expats

How would you rate Regency for Expats?

Vito Sandro

Pay all my claims within 2 days and have firendly and helpful staff
Victoria Adefala
Verified Buyer

I got my refund quick... for a first timer that is very encouraging
Anthony Costanza
Verified Buyer

After finally getting the hospital to accept the insurance, everything went smooth, lots of hospitals won't take tnsurance, they want me to pay and then I have to deal with the insurance company
Scott Sinclair
Verified Buyer

I am extremely satisfied with the professional mannerisms displayed by the staff at Principal Assurance. I hope that I never have need to rely upon their cover but I can relax without having to stress about what may happen should something go wrong. The professionalism displayed thus far has set my mind at ease that if and when a serious matters arises I will be entirely looked after and can focus on what is important rather than how I will pay for everything.
Guy Lloyd
Verified Buyer

Effective and efficient processing of documentation and policy booklet, good customer service, a very good product to date, thank you
Aonghus Kelly

Excellent and timely service
Francois Gagne
Verified Buyer

Je n'ai pas encore eu l'occasion de m'en servir. Donc pas d'opinion.
Thomas Verdier

Quick response and friendly
Barry Willingham
Verified Buyer

The only reason I did not select VG. is that I have not had to use the insurance. When I have the occasion, and the payment is satisfactory, I will select VG.
Georg Johann Chmiel
Verified Buyer

Not sure yet, claim process seems very complicated
Kerry Williams
Verified Reviewer

Price good, and I had my certificate within about an hour. So far, looking really good.
Mark Ramsay
Verified Reviewer

Pay claims quickly, no hassle, no arguments, no problems, friendly. overall happy
Regency for Expats is rated 4.28 based on 32 reviews