Regattaoutlet Reviews

Footwear
Fashion
Clothing
Footwear

How would you rate Regattaoutlet ?

"Hermes messed up my order, so I never received it. Regatta comster service was great. They refunded me for the item."
"I had a problem with a coat that I bought locally and the zipper broke. I had the coat for a while and it was out of guarantee so didn't hold out for much hope that they could help. But they did with a brand new coat even better than the one I already had. They were so kind and kept me informed until my lovely new coat arrived. Thank you Regatta."
"Bought an amazing coat in the black Friday sale, it's brilliant quality and was such a bargain! Very impressed."
"If you ignore the RRP figures that are quoted (as no one pays these prices), and instead focus on the discount prices that you pay, then you get good quality products that are value for money. Buy during big sale events to get best discounts."
"fast delivery, bargain sale offer"
"Good quality clothing doesn't have to cost a lot and Regatta delivers every single time. Easy to order and fast shipping complete a great overall shopping experience."
"their outdoor clothes are excellent. they provided me with a 15,000 ml waterproof coat, a pair of sturdy waterproof walking boots, durable walking trousers, a polo shirt and a wonderful fleece top, very warm, service was fabulous and they seemed to care about my choices all in all the shop at Freeport Braintree was outstanding"
"Sale goods - last season items at lower prices"
"Love the Regatta clothing. They last forever and fit great."
Regattaoutlet is rated 4.67 based on 9 reviews