Reflections Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reflections
Read Reflections Reviews

Ellie is great,hair always looks fab
(Bradleystoke) - Posted 1 year ago
Been coming to Paige for years now she is great and always does my hair exactly as I like. She knows her stuff and gives good recommendations
(Bradleystoke) - Posted 1 year ago
Professional throughout with a great haircut
(Keynsham) - Posted 1 year ago
I have been coming to the salon in yate for some time.The atmosphere is always friendly and everyone is always attentive.it is very relaxing and I always leave with a fab haircut.Thank you.I would give the salon five stars
(YateNorth) - Posted 1 year ago
Love visiting the salon,always made to feel welcomed. Shannon a!ways does a fantastic job of my hair, she is so professional, a!ways polite. I won't go anywhere else
(YateNorth) - Posted 1 year ago
I always look forward to my visits, the girls are lovely and friendly and nothing is to much trouble. Shelley does a brilliant job with my difficult hair and I always leave feeling like a million dollars.😊
(YateNorth) - Posted 1 year ago
Very professional and really friendly lovely staff. My hair now since coming here is an amazing condition from the fantastic advice and treatments recommend.
(Bradleystoke) - Posted 1 year ago
Fab haircut and blowdry, I'm very happy!
(Bedminster) - Posted 1 year ago
Fab haircut and blowdry, I'm very happy!
(Bedminster) - Posted 1 year ago
Amazing highlights done by amy .
(Fishponds) - Posted 1 year ago
Amazing salon and everyone in here is always so friendly and chatty. Jolie done an amazing job
(Fishponds) - Posted 1 year ago
Emily took me from light to dark ready for winter before I move to London! I will definitely be back when next visiting Bristol. Lovely girl full of advice she knows what she's doing.
(Bedminster) - Posted 1 year ago
Lovely atmosphere all the girls are really friendly and couldn't so anymore for you!
(Fishponds) - Posted 1 year ago
Had my wedding hair done here by Steph, highly recommend!!
(Bedminster) - Posted 1 year ago
Always happy to help. Excellent service with a smule.
(YateSouth) - Posted 1 year ago
My favourite salon! Definitely recommended
(Fishponds) - Posted 1 year ago
Lovely haircut and the staff are friendly and welcoming,they are all very friendly and chatty. Thank you
Reflections is rated 4.95 based on 2,107 reviews