Reflections Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reflections
Read Reflections Reviews

Love the salon, all the girls are very welcoming and feel relaxed on every visit!
(Nailsea) - Posted 3 years ago
Friendly ladies and always accommodate me for appointments, Sophie does an amazing job with my hair everytime. Also good they do late nights on a Friday!
(Shirley) - Posted 3 years ago
Really friendly and I loved how my hair felt at the end.
(Shirley) - Posted 3 years ago
Always welcoming and professional. I have been a customer of Reflections for nearly 30 years and I wouldn't keep coming back if I wasn't happy with the quality, service and experience
(Keynsham) - Posted 3 years ago
Friendly and happy people who take the time to talk through ideas. Always a good atmosphere in the salon
(Bradleystoke) - Posted 3 years ago
(Bradleystoke) - Posted 3 years ago
I would highly recommend reflections Nailsea, lovely bunch of girls and fantastic with my hair.
(Nailsea) - Posted 3 years ago
Lovely relaxing visit. The girls are really friendly and I'm so pleased with my new colour!
(Nailsea) - Posted 3 years ago
This is a friendly and lively salon with a young and talented staff, who offer a friendly welcome and are great stylists and colourists. I never get my hair done anywhere else and recommend it to anyone.
(Fishponds) - Posted 3 years ago
Excellent service and very friendly
(Keynsham) - Posted 3 years ago
Friendly and helpful staff.seem to remember you which Is great.everything always looks clean and tidy.
(Harborne) - Posted 3 years ago
I usually have my hair done by Bethanie and she is very good.
Service is always good. Everyone is friendly and kind. Good