Reflections Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reflections
Read Reflections Reviews

Sophie is amazing.I love my hair now. She gives me Life xx
(Shirley) - Posted 2 years ago
I feel good and comfortable here.staff is also good and friendly.
(Shirley) - Posted 2 years ago
Any was Very attentive and advised on colour. Very pleased with the results. Plenty of coffee too!
(Keynsham) - Posted 2 years ago
Welcoming very friendly and listen to customers wishes
(Harborne) - Posted 2 years ago
Have been coming here for years, very friendly, professional staff. Never disappointed with end result.
(Keynsham) - Posted 2 years ago
Attentive, friendly, beautifully dressed experienced staff, clean well equipped salon with great atmosphere, always leave feeling nearly as glamorous as the staff, very happy customer who wouldn't go anywhere else!
(YateSouth) - Posted 2 years ago
I have been coming to selections for 17 years so they are doing something right!!
Sarah always listens and does her best to do your hair how you want it?on
Sarah always listens and does her best to do your hair how you want it?on
(Keynsham) - Posted 2 years ago
Best results I've had after using multiple salons in Bristol and staff are always friendly and make you feel comfortable. A bit of refurbishment needed.
(Kingswood) - Posted 2 years ago
(Kingswood) - Posted 2 years ago
Thanks so much. Feeling great after a lovely, professional and friemndky cut.
(Fishponds) - Posted 3 years ago
Thanks so much. Feeling great after a lovely, professional and friemndky cut.
(Fishponds) - Posted 3 years ago
One of my best decisions nearly six years ago was to walk into this salon. My hair was a total mess. Since then it has been transformed, cared for and coloured to perfection - which requires blending of colours worthy of an artist. I look forward to my visits.
(Brockworth) - Posted 3 years ago
Lovely welcoming staff. The Stylists are very attentive & have good advise \ knowledge. Defiantly recommend:)
(Shirley) - Posted 3 years ago
I've had my hair coloured by a number of stylists. I've been pleased with the results every time.
(Clifton) - Posted 3 years ago
Excellent, always asked what I think and feedback listened to.
(Nailsea) - Posted 3 years ago
Well run friendly and professional salon. Always made to feel welcome and never had a poor cut !
(Shirley) - Posted 3 years ago
Great welcome and friendly staff - kind and helpful with hair advice. Good continuity for previous visitors returning. Good cut at a decent price.
(Harborne) - Posted 3 years ago
Love the salon, all the girls are very welcoming and feel relaxed on every visit!
(Nailsea) - Posted 3 years ago