Reflections Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reflections
Read Reflections Reviews

Love visiting the salon,always made to feel welcomed. Shannon a!ways does a fantastic job of my hair, she is so professional, a!ways polite. I won't go anywhere else
(YateNorth) - Posted 3 months ago
I always look forward to my visits, the girls are lovely and friendly and nothing is to much trouble. Shelley does a brilliant job with my difficult hair and I always leave feeling like a million dollars.😊
(YateNorth) - Posted 3 months ago
Very professional and really friendly lovely staff. My hair now since coming here is an amazing condition from the fantastic advice and treatments recommend.
(Bradleystoke) - Posted 3 months ago
Fab haircut and blowdry, I'm very happy!
(Bedminster) - Posted 3 months ago
Fab haircut and blowdry, I'm very happy!
(Bedminster) - Posted 3 months ago
Amazing highlights done by amy .
(Fishponds) - Posted 3 months ago
Amazing salon and everyone in here is always so friendly and chatty. Jolie done an amazing job
(Fishponds) - Posted 3 months ago
Emily took me from light to dark ready for winter before I move to London! I will definitely be back when next visiting Bristol. Lovely girl full of advice she knows what she's doing.
(Bedminster) - Posted 3 months ago
Lovely atmosphere all the girls are really friendly and couldn't so anymore for you!
(Fishponds) - Posted 3 months ago
Had my wedding hair done here by Steph, highly recommend!!
(Bedminster) - Posted 3 months ago
Always happy to help. Excellent service with a smule.
(YateSouth) - Posted 3 months ago
My favourite salon! Definitely recommended
(Fishponds) - Posted 3 months ago
Lovely haircut and the staff are friendly and welcoming,they are all very friendly and chatty. Thank you
(Fishponds) - Posted 3 months ago
My Amazing hair done by danika
(Fishponds) - Posted 3 months ago
Lovely first experience here. Really lovely staff and atmosphere.Friendly and professional. Love my cut and style.
(Keynsham) - Posted 3 months ago
I've been having my hair coloured at reflections for the last few years. Julie always spends time to discuss what I want and I always leave with a fantastic colour. Never without a coffee and a laugh. All the staff are friendly and welcoming. Highly recommend.
(Harborne) - Posted 3 months ago
Fantastic salon. Friendly staff in a relaxing environment.
(Harborne) - Posted 3 months ago