Reflections Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reflections
Read Reflections Reviews

Friendly efficient service Delighted with the new cut
(Keynsham) - Posted 1 year ago
My hair cut is the best cut I've had in a long time! Thanks Danika
(Fishponds) - Posted 1 year ago
lovely atmosphere in this salon,the girls are always so friendly and my balayage looks great x
(Fishponds) - Posted 1 year ago
Have been coming to Reflections for years since the 70s would not go anywhere else. They have always been up to date with their styles and skills which I like. Staff are very welcoming and do everything to make sure you get the style you wanted plus can help with their expertise. I feel happy to keep coming back. Thank you hope you keep going for years to come. Exce?llent. Cheryl Walker
Fantastic experience Shannon understood exactly what I wanted. Superb thank tou
(YateNorth) - Posted 1 year ago
Been coming to the salon for years alwa
(YateNorth) - Posted 1 year ago
My son had his hair cut but georgia, she was very good with him will be returning
(Knowle) - Posted 1 year ago
Would recommend reflections knowle to anyone. Thanks girls
(Knowle) - Posted 1 year ago
Lovely girls, my hair cut looks amazing
(Knowle) - Posted 1 year ago
My foils looking fab as ever. Thank you
Brilliant service
(YateNorth) - Posted 1 year ago
Always such a great experience at the salon, I feel welcome and relaxed and leave with a big smile on my face. Staff are super friendly and give great advice.
(YateNorth) - Posted 1 year ago
The staff are really friendly, and the salon has a relaxing vibe. Shannon always talks through my hair colour options with me and I've never been disappointed with my co!our or cut.
(YateNorth) - Posted 1 year ago
Had to.have my hair fixed because of a bad job at another place very happy now thanks
(Bedminster) - Posted 1 year ago
My hair always looks more healthy and in shape after having a hair cut with Jolie. I definitely recommend
Reflections is rated 4.95 based on 2,116 reviews