Reem Clothing Reviews

10% of reviewers recommend Reem Clothing
7PM
7PM

About Reem Clothing: reemclothing has been revolutionising the clothes shopping experience in the UK since 2003.<br /> Shopping at reemclothing lets you enjoy the convenience associated with Internet shopping without compromising on the high levels of service and security...

Studio 269
57 Great George Street

Categories:
Fashion
Clothing

Tell us how Reem Clothing made you happy

"Ordered an Item for Christmas on 30th September ( I like to try & order earlier than later). It was too small emailed & the response was it was out of refund time limit. I sent a second email requesting as a Good Will gesture an exchange. A curt reply was its 3 months ago none left in stock. Left a review & the reply from them was I had purchased a greatly reduced item ???? So What I have an item I paid £40 + £4 p&p thats no good"
Are you Reem Clothing? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"poor delivery time"
"Free and fast delivery. Superb products and prices. Lots of offers on branded goods."
"Returned item and was received on the 17/01 by Reem, waited until 23/01 before calling to be told the refund would be done today...no refund called again on the 24/01 to be told they have not refunded item due to no funds in there account..? I then spoke to a manager and challenged what they where saying I was then accused of being antagonizing towards her send her colleagues..? Sorry if you feel Antagonized for a customer calling and asking why they are being lie to and having concerns about a company that has no money in there accounts to issue a refund. You state 5 working days and I'm still waiting for my refund. Well done you've achived great customer service so I've just tweeted how great your company is on my twitter account Boxing news should reach over 200k that follow me."
"AVOID AVOID TERRIBLE COMPANY COULDN'T REFUND DUE TO NO MONEY IN THERE ACCOUNTS! Returned item and was received on the 17/01 by Reem, waited until 23/01 before calling to be told the refund would be done today...no refund called again on the 24/01 to be told they have not refunded item due to no funds in there account..? I then spoke to a manager and challenged what they where saying I was then accused of being antagonizing towards her send her colleagues..? Sorry if you feel Antagonized for a customer calling and asking why they are being lie to and having concerns about a company that has no money in there accounts to issue a refund. You state 5 working days and I'm still waiting for my refund. Well done you've achived great customer service so I've just tweeted how great your company is on my twitter account Boxing news should reach over 200k that follow me."
"very disapointing :( i can't believe such terrible companies exist in this day in age"
"Long standing customer, purchased a t shirt that was defective. Returned for a refund and Reem are refusing to provide one. The Sale of Goods Act requires retailers to offer a repair, replacement or full refund for damaged or faulty goods. Apparently Reem seem to think that they only have to repair or replace. Not so. Zoe Roberts was particularly rude and dismissive of my concerns. Advised me to take it up with Trading Standards and my credit card company. Horrendous customer service. Buyers beware!!!"
"Reem clothing took my money said they had sent parcel which I believe they did but it did not reach me ! Was signed for someone that was not my partner and they sent me a copy of signature obtained that was nothing like my partners which I sent them a copy of my partners drivers licence and pass port so they could see bit have not replied to me and said case was. Loses as they had a signature for it hahahah what a load of rubbish so if your delivery driver signed for you package cos you are out and then takes it you don't stand a hope in hell of getting a refund as they will say that this is your signature or someone who lives with you !!! So please be aware of this company that doesn't believe the Custer is always right !! I used to shop with these but will defiantly not ever again and I hope you don't all learn the hard way"
"My daughter ordered an expensive t shirt. They sent the wrong item but Reem Clothing refused to refund the money that she had paid unless she sent the wrong t shirt back first. 8 months later she still has not received any money. Legally you do not have to send anything back that is sent to you in error, and we were not prepared to send the wrong item back until we received a refund. We finally sent the t-shirt back in desperation but they rang to say it was 'too late' to give a refund! When we ring the company to speak to the Manager, no one is prepared to divulge his name, which is suspicious in itself, and he is only prepared to be known as 'Simon'."
Reem Clothing is rated 1.40 based on 10 reviews