reed.co.uk Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend reed.co.uk
3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact reed.co.uk?
Click Here

Tell us how reed.co.uk made you happy

"The best platform. The best customer service."
Are you reed.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I purchased a course of their site withthe OHSC the oxford home leraning college, I purchased a diploma in in business management and administration level 4 at the time this was their highest business course. They have since restructured the web siteand brought in. another business management course, and for some reason renamed mine a diploma in business adminnistration. This is on my certificate recieved today they will now not answer my questions. Abit of advice beware of the OHSC and these courses that are sold on Reed as I dont think they are genuine. Tony Mason"
"I'm open minded about this company and Indeed as well as Monster. I mean, come on! who calls they're job site 'Monster ??? I've applied for several jobs in security on all these sites and never hear anything back. I got 35 yrs security experience and hold a licence as well as many certificates in my career as well as a resume and explanatory cv. I've not heard off no one. Total waste of my time and effort for nothing. If you really want to find a good job, then I strongly recommend you to write to the companies your interested in asking if they have any positions available or at least to keep uour resume, cv on file in case a position arises in the foreseeable future. Failing that, then visit your local job centre or go on they're own personal website. Forget these so called job sites I have mentioned above including Reed. Total waste of time."
"Dear All Excellent customer service. I am 100% happy with Reed. Very professional, prompt and very very helpful. Jeyda, based at the Victoria branch, went the extra mile to help me."
"I receive email with Job up dates, once you reply it says if you need more info call so & so the name on the job description. Every time you call to speak to that person, they always seem to be on the phone, they never return your calls. I have sent numerous applications in but nothing, a little bit of a personal touch is required, i appreciate they have lots to do but I bet there 8 hr day is not full and they have time for other thing's. Not going to bother any more as it waist's my time."
"Reed never ever invited for an interview or screening. You register what they do is just send you the list of jobs thats it. You apply and end up facing reed again.What a waste"
"Would be great if new jobs actually are new jobs, or at least not jobs you've already applied to (referring to job alert emails). Same goes for emails from recruitment consultants."
"Hello I had talk with DANNY WALTON Working in Sales Executive From Reed.co.uk I had very great experience talking with Him, he is very much helpful and solved my every questions quarries thank you so much for your help."
"They cannot be trusted reed is rogue and manipulators."
"They are very professional and know your goals and try to help you achieve them."
"It made my life easy as i found all the courses for my professional development as a Nurse."
"useful courses, accessible to all"
"They had plenty of courses to choose from. laid out easily to read and understand."
"The order arrived quickly and I was very pleased with the speed of delivery"
"The course is cheap and very useful."
"Easy to use, I love how oplex learn you it's so easy to and understand, wish I'd of done most my courses through them first."
reed.co.uk is rated 3.44 based on 16 reviews