reed.co.uk Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend reed.co.uk
6PM
6PM

Tell us how reed.co.uk made you happy

"Would be great if new jobs actually are new jobs, or at least not jobs you've already applied to (referring to job alert emails). Same goes for emails from recruitment consultants."
Are you reed.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Hello I had talk with DANNY WALTON Working in Sales Executive From Reed.co.uk I had very great experience talking with Him, he is very much helpful and solved my every questions quarries thank you so much for your help."
"They cannot be trusted reed is rogue and manipulators."
"They are very professional and know your goals and try to help you achieve them."
"It made my life easy as i found all the courses for my professional development as a Nurse."
"useful courses, accessible to all"
"They had plenty of courses to choose from. laid out easily to read and understand."
"The order arrived quickly and I was very pleased with the speed of delivery"
"The course is cheap and very useful."
"Easy to use, I love how oplex learn you it's so easy to and understand, wish I'd of done most my courses through them first."
reed.co.uk is rated 4.20 based on 10 reviews