Reeclaim Reviews

Very Easy
Read Reeclaim Reviews

About Reeclaim:

Automated Travel Delay Refunds

Our sophisticated technology simplifies the claims process to a once-off registration in under 2 minutes, and enables you to enjoy a lifetime of automatic refunds! You can, of course, choose to manually claim directly with TfL each time you are delayed, or alternatively, connect with our automated platform and let us notify you of every delay and claim your refund on your behalf!

info@reeclaim.co.uk

Tell us how Reeclaim made you happy
I didn’t know that my journey was delayed so a refund was a pleasant surprise. Thank you.
Thank you for scanning my travel history for potential reclaims! I have received my first refund of £1.60, however I did also receive 2 other failed refund requests where TFL deemed that the refund could not be processed due to insufficient information. It is already amazing that Reeclaim could process refunds but it would be even greater if they could engage in discussions/ proceed further after a failed refund claim.
great service
This is great!
Excellent and efficient service
Gr8 work and amazing
Prompt response, excellent communication. Thank you.
Automatic refund received. No issues with signing up. Very good service
Great that I no longer have to submit a claim in order to get a refund. This is a more civilised approach. Well done TfL. Now let’s have more trains running on time with less of the feeling of being in a cattle market!
This works like a charm !!!
I love this service, for tube only journeys it’s brilliant. For those journeys which also involve an overground train they are unable to track the tube journey and any delays. I can only wait and hope that one day they will be able to track the whole oyster journey and not just the underground exclusive ones. But the service is still awesome, I don’t have to think about a thing and I get money back, what’s not to love?!
Good got refunds delay automatically to my acooint thank you reeclaim
You are more than welcome Vivek!
A fantastic service that takes all the hassle out of claiming for poor service on the tube. I wasn't sure how effective it would be at spotting delays so have been keeping track to ensure none were missed (I used to claim manually previously). Not only has it successfully claimed several delays that I had noted, but it has also claimed others that I hadn't realised were sufficiently delayed and would not therefore have previously claimed. i have only given it 4 stars as I have a concern around giving them access to my TFL account as it means they have access to certain of my personal data. Although I took the plunge to trust them, I think they should do a better job on their website of explaining how they ensure that my TFL log in details (and therefore my personal data on my TFL account) is protected.
Great idea and generally great service. When I first signed up I got lots of refunds but then it stopped a few months later and it found out the service disconnected from my Oyster account even though none of my details changed. So I had to reconnect which kind of defeats the purpose of an automatic service that you don't have to think about! Other than that its great.
After registering my oyster card with Train Reeclaim, I have been getting at least one refund a month. It is so much easier than ringing up TFL as Train Reeclaim apply for the refund on your behalf. Overall really pleased that I signed up to train Reeclaim.
We're very pleased to have you with us! Thanks for the great review!
Great service, a week after signing up I received refunds for 6 journeys totalling £42. If there was a dashboard showing which journeys Reeclaim had submitted a refunds claim for then I would give it 5 stars.
Good service, have saved lots of money on journeys which in retrospect were delayed, but which I didn't even consider. However, Reeclaim is lacking a bit in transparency. They ask for your TfL account details, which is not great from a security perspective, and they don't provide any visibility into claims before they are processed by TfL, or any form of online history of claims, etc. If they fixed these things, I would willingly pay a small charge/commission for this service.
Good to get refunds
We like to think so too! Thanks for the review!
Great. Got a refund for my delayed journey. Thanks reclaim
You are very welcome! ;) Thanks for the review! :)
I was delayed but I knew I don't need to do anything as Reeclaim is doing all the work for me without me needing to even think about it.
All thanks to our automated system! :D
Reeclaim is rated 4.95 based on 1,721 reviews