Redway Networks Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Redway Networks Ltd

How would you rate Redway Networks Ltd?

"Leigh and Michael ordered non-stock equipment for me on two separate occasions, correspondence was great, from spec to order to delivery very good."
"Efficient, flexible and friendly - would definitely use again."
"I received a quote quickly, it was the most competitive I went out for but was also kept up to date with my order right until it arrived. Stacey was very professional and great at communication."
"Excellent service from everyone I have spoken to at Redway. They are always happy to help and advise and everything supplied has been delivered swiftly at a good price. Highly recommended"
"Great service from my account manager Marios. He was able to source the the item I required and at the price I needed. If I have an issue I know I can go to Marios and Redway Networks and the will go above an beyond to help. Great service."
""Fast replies, best pricing, items in stock, fast delivery. Zero hassle. ""
"Supplied the items swiftly at a great price, and the salesperson Stacey was very helpful."
"Quick response to chase up questions in regards to quotation. Follow up care provided which resulted in an additional order."
"The staff are extremely helpful and knowledgeable and are able to deliver within very short timescales which I have found invaluable"
"Marios (my sales manager) has been brilliant so far. All prices are competitive and delivery times are very good too."
"Redway Networks have the best account managers I've ever worked with. They're friendly, always quick to respond and if you ever have an issue they'll go the extra mile to help. On top of the excellent levels of service they have excellent prices to match!"
"Managed to source all the networking equipment we needed and got them delivered in a timely matter, all at a good price"
"An excellent level of service, all the way from beginning to end. Spec'ing the relevant kit for our wireless project, through to delivery. A super experience."
"Good pricing and very helpful."
"Instant quotes Instant deliveries Excellent customer service"
Redway Networks Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 15 reviews