Redway Networks Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Redway Networks Ltd

How would you rate Redway Networks Ltd ?

"Very responsive and knowledgeable throughout the entire purchasing process. I am very happy with the service I received."
"Redway have come a long way since I started to work with them. From being also-ran vendors to assist with multiple quote threshold requirements (in public sector), and not being able to realistically compete, to becoming competitive and being able to win bids. Throughout the entire time, my account manager Stacey has been absolutely fantastic; being extremely timely in turning around quotes, always keen to help out and is honest about any limitations she faces - which is an under-used commodity in this industry."
"Redway provided a superb, friendly service at a fantastic price."
"The great customer service provided by staff"
"Redway installed network equipment in my school that has worked perfectly ever since."
"From start to finish Redway where informative and organised. I rarely have seen an organisation that does what it says it will do. Would definitely use again."
"Great communication at all times and always strive to obtain the best price for their customer."
"Excellent customer service. When I was struggling to get a part they bent over backwards and got the item delivered the next day. Very knowledgeable and helpful staff. Can highly recommend."
"Redway worked hard to understand our requirements, even supplied a piece of test kit. They organised some webinars and followed up to see how things went. They are also competitive on IT equipment sales as well as services. They are well recommended."
"They made my aero hive renewal process 100% more efficient and saved me a lot of hasstle by being great :-)"
"Stacey's pretty cool, responds quickly."
"Very professional WiFi survey with a very detailed report of the site."
"Excellent service, they go to great lengths to get the right price and always deliver on-time. They have a great ambition to successfully fulfil any sized/value order with the same passion and high level of interest....thanks Leigh and Stacey. Look forward to the continued relationship."
"Leigh and Michael ordered non-stock equipment for me on two separate occasions, correspondence was great, from spec to order to delivery very good."
"Efficient, flexible and friendly - would definitely use again."
"I received a quote quickly, it was the most competitive I went out for but was also kept up to date with my order right until it arrived. Stacey was very professional and great at communication."
"Excellent service from everyone I have spoken to at Redway. They are always happy to help and advise and everything supplied has been delivered swiftly at a good price. Highly recommended"
"Great service from my account manager Marios. He was able to source the the item I required and at the price I needed. If I have an issue I know I can go to Marios and Redway Networks and the will go above an beyond to help. Great service."
""Fast replies, best pricing, items in stock, fast delivery. Zero hassle. ""
"Supplied the items swiftly at a great price, and the salesperson Stacey was very helpful."
Redway Networks Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 28 reviews