Red Oak Roller Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Oak Roller
4.1
Based on 119 reviews
Read Red Oak Roller  Reviews
Product is fine, delivery was nearly two weeks which was excessive considering four letters needed to be added to fulfill the added name
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are trying our best to turn orders around within our 7-10 working days.
Order was slower than predicted but these are strange times. However, polite and helpful staff chased it and order arrived the following day.
Thank you for your review. Glad you received your parcel.
My order got lost on delivery when I make enquires Red Oak Roller acted very fast to locate my order and update me. Thanks to them I received my order the very next day. My only complaint is that some of the items I ordered seem to have been made in a rush needing me to cut and tidy The stitching.
Thank you for your review. I am glad we managed to turn around a replacement for you quickly. With regards to the untidy stitching, are you able to pop these back to our stock and we will gladly replace these for you.
Happy with the delivery and product x
Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review. We look forward to serving you again soon.
User friendly website. I did make a error on my online order and quickly rectified it by sending an email requesting a change on the initials on a P.E top. I received a prompt response but the order wasn’t rectified. I will now go in the store to hopefully change it
Thank you for you for taking time to leave a review. Could you please email me at schoolwear@redoakroller.co.uk with your order number and I will look into this for you. Thank you. Schoolwear Manager.
Clear and simple ordering process. Was sent the wrong t-shirts, rang and spoke to someone straight away and a stamped return envelope arrived in the post the next day. One item was much bigger than advertised so will have to exchange when they re-open.
Thank you for your recent review. I am glad we managed to sort out the incorrect delivery for you quickly. We look forward to exchanging your item once the shop re-open.
I’m afraid my order was dispatched incorrectly- But Red Oak dealt with this promptly and refunded my postage for the return item.
Thank you for your review. We are really sorry about the mix up with your order and glad we were able to turn around the exchange quickly.
It arrived as promised.
Thank you for your positive review.
Quick delivery, very good customer service.
Thank you so much for your great review, we really do appreciate it, and we look forward to serving you again.
It’s nice good quality but did find the sizing not that good asked for a large but thought it was more like XL and found the price a bit high I don’t think we should of had to pay postage I think as a bulk order for lots of students it should of been delivered to the school but on the whole the hoodie it’s self is good .
Thank you for your review. We are glad that you are happy with the quality of the hoodie, this is one of our most popular hoodies and we use it specifically due to it's quality and selection of colours and sizes. In relation to the sizing, we do try to give our customers as much information as possible by stating the measurements on our website. If you feel that this item isn't true to size, please let us know and we can take this up with our manufacturer. With regards to the delivery cost, the decision remains with the School as to whether they would like us to offer free delivery by bulk delivering to the school and in this case, they chose not to offer that as an option.
Shorts are good but delivery was 7 days after paying £4.95 for delivery
I ordered 2x 6-7 jumpers but was sent one and a 7-8 jumper which is FAR too big for my son right now.
Sadly very slow delivery but super friendly staff on the phone. However still no delivery 13 days later !
Thank you for your feedback. Can you please contact us so we can track your parcel?
It's a shame you don't have 4-5 year sizes. It jumps from 3-4 and then 5-6. Any other clothes shop would have 4-5 year sizes too. When asked, the staff said the uniforms shrink when washed so getting 4-5 year size is okay. Ended up keeping the 3-4year size which I know my child will grow out soon and then 5-6year will be too big...
Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately the supplier of this garment do not manufacture it in size 4-5. We have to purchase the exact garment from this manufacturer as it is agreed with the school. I am sorry you were told that the item will shrink, all clothing when washed will shrink very slightly but not enough to change the size of it. I will speak to my staff and advise them of this.
The Dame Tipping leavers jumper has Jack Webb’s name spelt wrong on the 1 of 21. It has 1 B instead of two.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are truly sorry for the error on the spelling of the surname. We have since offered to replace all the hoodies for the school, the individual hoodie or refund the cost of the hoodie for the child who's name was spelt incorrectly. Thank you for agreeing to accept a refund for the individual hoodie.
I ordered my sons leavers hoodie in bottle green and got a completely different colour.
Thank you for getting in touch with us. As discussed on the telephone, I apologise for sending out the wrong colour hoodie and we agreed to refund you with a 20% discount.
The order took a while to arrive but came in good condition
Thank you for your feedback. We usually work to a 7-10 working day turnaround but due to the pandemic we are experiencing a couple of days delay, which I can see has happened here. Please accept our apologies for this.
Was very late
Service is below average. No updates provided regarding progress of online orders.
I ordered online the Shenfield High School PE top and shorts in the next size up and when they arrived they are exactly the same size as what my son currently has.
Red Oak Roller is rated 4.10 based on 119 reviews