Red Oak Roller Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Oak Roller
Read Red Oak Roller  Reviews
My order got lost on delivery when I make enquires Red Oak Roller acted very fast to locate my order and update me. Thanks to them I received my order the very next day. My only complaint is that some of the items I ordered seem to have been made in a rush needing me to cut and tidy The stitching.
Thank you for your review. I am glad we managed to turn around a replacement for you quickly. With regards to the untidy stitching, are you able to pop these back to our stock and we will gladly replace these for you.
My order couldn't have been more wrong! I ordered 2 packs of short sleeve standard collar shirts. I received 1 pack of short sleeve rever collar, so my daughter couldn't wear a tie and 1 pack of long sleeved shirts, when I want short sleeve. If they weren't in stock when the order was processed I would of appreciated being told. The one star is for the lady I spoke to at Red Oak Roller, who was very apologetic and sent me a pre paid returns envelope to return for a refund, but also told me the shirts I wanted won,t be back in stock until 2021!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. As explained earlier, this mix up was due to human error and we did apologise for this at the time. With regards to the shirts being out of stock, unfortunately due to this pandemic our suppliers are still experiencing long delays with acquiring stock, I do hope you have managed to purchase some shirts for your daughter.
Excellent service. With my daughter we visited the pop up shop at her new secondary school meaning she could try on the uniform. One item was out of stock - but I forgot to order until last week! But it arrived in good time for start of term. Very happy.
Thank you for leaving a great review. We are glad you had a good experience at the pop up shop and that you are pleased with our service.
Prompt service
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great 5 star review. We have been working extremely hard to get out orders out on time during this difficult time. We look forward to serving you again soon.
Very pleased with the purchase. Was a bit anxious ordering new items in case they didn't fit We estimated correctly and everything fits perfectly. (No returns).
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely positive reviews. We look forward to serving you again soon.
Everything was too big, not true to size. Colour definitely wasn’t sky blue, more turquoise
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry you are not happy with the colour but this is the colour that the school have asked us to provide and is the named colour with our supplier. I hope you have managed to get the correct size too.
Fantastic fast service
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review.
Easy to use website. Order received very quick and well packed.
Thank you for such a great review. I will pass on your comments to our desptach team who are working extremely hard at the moment.
Very quick service and delivery of items, which I have come to expect from Red Oak Roller. Some items were unfortunately too big but returns were accepted with no problems. Kept informed during delivery schedule of uniform. All appeared of good quality. Will definitely be using them again.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. I will pass your comments onto my team who work extremely hard to turn orders around as quickly as possible, especially during these very difficult times. We look forward to serving you again soon.
The order took a while to arrive but came in good condition
Thank you for your feedback. We usually work to a 7-10 working day turnaround but due to the pandemic we are experiencing a couple of days delay, which I can see has happened here. Please accept our apologies for this.
Was very late
Happy with the delivery and product x
Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review. We look forward to serving you again soon.
Everything arrived in the order, it took about 2 weeks to come. Well packaged and great quality Uniform.
Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review. I will feed your comments back to our dispatch team who I know will be extremely pleased to see that all their hard work has paid off.
All perfect! Thank you!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such fantastic review. We work extremely hard behind the scenes to make your shopping experience with us runs as smoothly as possible.
I took my daughter to your pop up shop at Brentwood ursuline on the 18th of july,I was really impressed by how helpful the staff on hand were, it's my daughter's 1st year as a year 7,and we both found it a pleasant experiences,thanks to all the young ladies working that day.my online experience was also very simple and uniform was delivered asap,good job!
Thank you so much for your fantastic review. This was the first time we held the pop up shops with an appointment system. I am pleased that it ran very smoothly and you found the experience a positive one.
User friendly website. I did make a error on my online order and quickly rectified it by sending an email requesting a change on the initials on a P.E top. I received a prompt response but the order wasn’t rectified. I will now go in the store to hopefully change it
Thank you for you for taking time to leave a review. Could you please email me at schoolwear@redoakroller.co.uk with your order number and I will look into this for you. Thank you. Schoolwear Manager.
Clear and simple ordering process. Was sent the wrong t-shirts, rang and spoke to someone straight away and a stamped return envelope arrived in the post the next day. One item was much bigger than advertised so will have to exchange when they re-open.
Thank you for your recent review. I am glad we managed to sort out the incorrect delivery for you quickly. We look forward to exchanging your item once the shop re-open.
Outstanding service quick and reliable, the product is outstanding
Thank you so much for you positive review. We are always striving to provide a fast and reliable service.
Absolutely rubbish, they should be ashamed of selling that as a mask
Thank you for your review. We are sorry that they did not get what they expected. We have done our best to put as much information and images to show exactly what it is that we are supplying. This product is a face covering not a face mask. Our product description does state it is not a surgical face mask which are for use by the NHS and care services. Thank you.
I’m afraid my order was dispatched incorrectly- But Red Oak dealt with this promptly and refunded my postage for the return item.
Thank you for your review. We are really sorry about the mix up with your order and glad we were able to turn around the exchange quickly.
Red Oak Roller is rated 4.16 based on 114 reviews