Redmans Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redmans Solicitors
Excellent response time from first contact. Quick and easy completion of documents required. Fast response to any queries I made.
Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure for us to advise you on your matter.
Redmans Solicitors did a great job and were very professional at all times. Would definitely recommend.
All good advice, prompt and efficient
Excellent advice and customer service.
I would definitely recommend Redmans. Very impressed with service provided. They were extremely proactive in handling my case which made things easier for me. Provided sound advice and resolution. Special credit for this goes to Chris who dealt with my case with great determination and consideration.
Very efficient and friendly
A professional and friendly service, which I would highly recommend.
Extremely helpful and made a bad situation much more manageable. Where other solicitors seemed disinterested in my situation Redmans immediately made me feel like it was a team effort to achieve a more favourable outcome
Excellent, quick and informative. Chris was a real star and gave me confidence during the uncertainty if a redundancy settlement.
Felt in very capable hands was listened to and given excellent advice. Would not hesitate to recomend and use again if needed.
Fabulous service all round.
Redmans were quick to respond to my enquiry and dealt with my case professionally and personably. I received sound advice and was put at ease by Chris Hadrill, Partner.
Excellent service.
Contacted them regarding my end of employment agreement. Chris Hadrill dealt with it and was done and handed back to employer same day more than happy with there service.
Most professional from start to finish offering very a personal service. Most impressive and quick when dealing with the matters in hand.
I am very glad I came across Redmans Solicitors. Fantastic service!
Fantastic communication, always happy to answer queries, highly recommended.
Caroline was fantastic to work with - extremely knowledgeable, supportive, thorough and honest. I definitely recommend Redmans!
Very well done and fast support. Professional and reliable. Highly recommended!
Redmans Solicitors is rated 4.80 based on 293 reviews