Redmans Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redmans Solicitors
Fabulous service all round.
Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure for us to advise you on your matter.
Redmans were quick to respond to my enquiry and dealt with my case professionally and personably. I received sound advice and was put at ease by Chris Hadrill, Partner.
Excellent service.
Contacted them regarding my end of employment agreement. Chris Hadrill dealt with it and was done and handed back to employer same day more than happy with there service.
The service and guidance received was very good although I was disappointed to find that I had personally incurred additional cost where I’d have expected my legal support to clearly advise me of this to allow my to instruct them to recover this from my employer.
Most professional from start to finish offering very a personal service. Most impressive and quick when dealing with the matters in hand.
I am very glad I came across Redmans Solicitors. Fantastic service!
Fantastic communication, always happy to answer queries, highly recommended.
They were very straight to the point, friendly and understanding people. I felt they had my best interest. They were easy to get hold of, replies were almost instant. 5/5 for customer service
Caroline was fantastic to work with - extremely knowledgeable, supportive, thorough and honest. I definitely recommend Redmans!
Very well done and fast support. Professional and reliable. Highly recommended!
They were very knowledgable in the respected area in terms of change in law/regulations that is crucial for the clients who are seeking for legal arvice.
Very helpful and wonderful advice
very good service all digitalised
Chris Hadrill handled my case with great accuracy and efficiency. Basically made it feel like a process without hassle. Doesn't try to expand the case just for greater fees. I value his professional advice highly.
Service was slow and the "basic" was delivered.
Professional, responsive and supportive - excellent service!
I was really happy with the service provided. I had to chase a couple of time but despite that, my matter was dealt with in a timely manor. I would use again in the future
Superb service and always available
Redmans Solicitors is rated 4.79 based on 277 reviews