Redmans Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redmans Solicitors
Redmans did a brilliant job regarding my redundancy agreement. I miss read an extra charge which wasnt the case so doing a new review to clarify. I would recommend Redmans for any employment law issues you may have.
Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure for us to advise you on your matter.
Great legal advice and quick correspondence. Very supportive and helpful through the entire process. Thank you Redmans!
Chris Hadrill advised me on a redundancy settlement agreement. He was very responsive, easy to deal with and gave me good advice at a stressful time.
Rana at Redmans gave me support and confidence I needed to ensure a wrong, was put right. I couldn’t recommend enough.
Chris provided an excellent service, he was efficient and friendly and I had no doubt when recommending him to my colleagues
Excellent service, prompt responses. Chris Hadrill provided excellent and efficient service.
Wonderful solicitors who really listen to you and who are there to offer expert legal advice but they also have a personal touch and you really feel supported both from a legal aspect but also from a personal aspect. They really listen .
They dealt with my case professional and swiftly. The advise was helpful and enabled me to make the right decisions in my case.
I have received a great legal advice from Redmans on a very short notice. I’d highly recommend them.
Excellent, efficient advice - the whole matter was concluded with minimum fuss and an excellent outcome.
I found Redmans via the internet. I was looking for a solicitor with employment law experience and they fitted the bill. I was very pleased with the advice/service that I received leading to a good outcome for me.
It was a very professional service
Redmans Solicitors were very quick in responding and keeping me up to date with the process of my redundancy deal. They also made some negotiation which landed me a better deal than originally proposed from my company. They were a recommendation from a previous colleague and I happily recommend them further.
Thank you.
Very speedy and efficient service. Chris was very helpful in taking time to explain and making sure if I understood clauses etc. Very quick response and precise. Would definitely seek Chris from Redmans again for their services.
Chris & Rana guided me through a redundancy discussion. Prompt & patient assistance with the documents & meetings. Clear advice & fast responses regarding negotiations. Would definitely recommend & would use again without hesitation.
Outstanding, efficient service. Thank you so much!
Very very happy with the good service I got Thank you so much for your help
Mel and Chris were fantastic and supportive throughout! 1000% recommend.
Good efficient service at a reasonable price.
Redmans Solicitors is rated 4.80 based on 292 reviews