Redmans Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redmans Solicitors
Excellent company very professional would definitely recommend
Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure for us to advise you on your matter.
Redmans provided an excellent service, timely and effective. Will definitely recommend.
Great job done on my employment law
Caroline & Chris were very prompt and efficient.Very happy with the service and will definitely recommend Redmans Solicitor to everyone !
If you are looking for a group of solicitors who are Professional, Caring and on point, then look no futher than Redmans. I was literally hand held through out my case. Can not find fault with this company, very happy with the result and the service i received. Would highly recommend Redmans.
I found dealing with Redmans a pleasure. I got to speak to someone quickly, the advice was profferred promplty and the service was not 'pushy'. In addition, the administration was excellent. What more could you ask for?
Redmans did a brilliant job regarding my redundancy agreement. I miss read an extra charge which wasnt the case so doing a new review to clarify. I would recommend Redmans for any employment law issues you may have.
Great legal advice and quick correspondence. Very supportive and helpful through the entire process. Thank you Redmans!
Chris Hadrill advised me on a redundancy settlement agreement. He was very responsive, easy to deal with and gave me good advice at a stressful time.
Rana at Redmans gave me support and confidence I needed to ensure a wrong, was put right. I couldn’t recommend enough.
Chris provided an excellent service, he was efficient and friendly and I had no doubt when recommending him to my colleagues
Excellent service, prompt responses. Chris Hadrill provided excellent and efficient service.
Wonderful solicitors who really listen to you and who are there to offer expert legal advice but they also have a personal touch and you really feel supported both from a legal aspect but also from a personal aspect. They really listen .
They dealt with my case professional and swiftly. The advise was helpful and enabled me to make the right decisions in my case.
I have received a great legal advice from Redmans on a very short notice. I’d highly recommend them.
Excellent, efficient advice - the whole matter was concluded with minimum fuss and an excellent outcome.
I found Redmans via the internet. I was looking for a solicitor with employment law experience and they fitted the bill. I was very pleased with the advice/service that I received leading to a good outcome for me.
It was a very professional service
I used Redmans Solicitors to advise me when I was facing redundancy and I was very happy with the support provided by Chris and Caroline. Caroline was responsive, thorough and knowledgeable and she helped put me at ease throughout the process. I would happily recommend Redmans to others looking for employment counsel.
Redmans Solicitors were very quick in responding and keeping me up to date with the process of my redundancy deal. They also made some negotiation which landed me a better deal than originally proposed from my company. They were a recommendation from a previous colleague and I happily recommend them further.
Redmans Solicitors is rated 4.79 based on 277 reviews