Redlands Electrical Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Redlands Electrical

alex@redlandselectrical.co.uk

6 Stewart house42 villiers roadKingstonSurrey

How would you rate Redlands Electrical ?

"Always an excellent service and keen price from this top professional company!"
"Good short notice response, courteous and speedy workmanship and reasonable price."
"Great Service - very impressed!"
"Very professional. Came at short notice to resolve problems which ultimately involved having floorboards up etc. Very clean and tidy and returned next day at time he stated to complete works. Highly recommended."
"An excellent professional contractor Reliable..... Wenlock surveyors... Bsc.Msc. EM .FEM."
"Very good. Alex knew exactly what I needed. Had an appointment available quickly and came right on time. Really helpful and answered all my questions. Would not hesitate to use Redlands again."
"The Electrician was very helpful, listened and understood what I was requiring. Worked well all the time he was here Polite, considerate of the house. Cleaned up after himself. I would recommend him for any future work."
"Excellent service, definitely use again!"
"The staff at Redlands were very polite, friendly and efficient right from responding to my voicemail, to the service they provide doing an electrical assessment at my home, through to the follow-up work and production of certification. The team were competent, very tidy and respectful and were very integrous. I would definitely use them again and would highly recommend Redlands."
"Excellent service and excellent job! - Alex completed the job really quickly and to an excellent standard would recommend and use again!"
"Professional, friendly, efficient. There was a problem with the wiring in my home caused by another electrician, and Alex and team traced the issue with patience and diligence, and were able to resolve it. I highly recommend them."
"First class service - aware of current legislation, efficient and spotless workmanship. Courteous and affordable. Would not hesitate to recommend."
"We were very happy with the service we received from Redlands. They responded quickly, identified and fixed our problem straightaway and were pleasant to deal with."
"Prompt arrival and job done within the timescale agreed. Tidied up afterwards and quote was very reasonable. All in all very pleased. I would not hesitate to use them again in the future. Serge Hunt"
"A 5* service with the knowhow to back it up. I would not hesitate to recommend for all electrical works."
"very professional and friendly service. Highly recommend."
"Based on my recent use Redland Electrical were quick, efficient, helpful, reliable and easy to deal with. Recommended."
"Excellent service. Will continue to use!"
"Alex is the most competent electrician I have haver had. He explains everything in simple but knowledgable terms. Most of all he is a most pleasant individual and so very helpful. For example after having asked specialist gate people to repair the electric gate IT was Alex who was able to repair the gate simply and quicker and cheaper. We are so glad to have found him. Angela and Takashi Sawano"
"Redland have worked for us on two occassions - 1. Doing the electrical work neccessary for the installation of a lift, including two way lighting and telephone 2. Removal and replacement of an external power and lighting circuit. They were very prompt, worked extremely well with our builders, and were tidy and courteous at all times. I will most certainly use them in the future and have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone needing a good electician."
Redlands Electrical is rated 4.96 based on 70 reviews