Redfoot Shoes Customer Service Reviews

Redfoot Shoes have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A

A

Customer Service - Good

94.12%
Industry Average
" Impressive service. Shoes arrived 48 hours after I ordered them on line. A bit different design from what it was illustrated though, but very good quality. Totally satisfied. "
posted 8 months ago - Evan Vasiliadis
" great service "
posted 8 months ago - anthony earl
" Great service, great shoes., great price. Would recommend. "
posted 8 months ago - Karen Morgan
" Great service and shoes "
posted 8 months ago - Stephen Slade
" Received the shoes but were too big for my husband so had to return them. Our printer is broke so we couldn't print the returns label. So I phoned and spoke to a lovely lady who kindly sent out a returns label and received it the very next day as promised,along with a list of places where I could send the shoes back from. Thank you Sarah for great customer service. We'll impressed. Kind regards Christine. "
posted 9 months ago - christine mcmann
" Love my new boots. Love the price better!!! Good prompt service and delivery. Next time!!! "
posted 9 months ago - Wayne Stead
" Great shoes and service at a fantastic price. Many thanks. "
posted 9 months ago - James Paterson
" Great quality shoes at a great price. Quick delivery and good customer service. What more could you ask for! 5 Stars. "
posted 9 months ago - Andrew Platt
" Brillant service from Redfoot London. Absolutely gorgeous shoes , good price and excellent delivery at no extra charge. "
posted 10 months ago - Mary Mallon
" Great service, shoes received within time stated. Shoes very comfortable, thank you! "
posted 10 months ago - Kenneth Crawford