Redfoot Shoes Customer Service Reviews

Redfoot Shoes have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A

A

Customer Service - Good

92.86%
Industry Average
" Love my new boots. Love the price better!!! Good prompt service and delivery. Next time!!! "
posted 1 month ago - Wayne Stead
" Great shoes and service at a fantastic price. Many thanks. "
posted 1 month ago - James Paterson
" Great quality shoes at a great price. Quick delivery and good customer service. What more could you ask for! 5 Stars. "
posted 1 month ago - Andrew Platt
" Brillant service from Redfoot London. Absolutely gorgeous shoes , good price and excellent delivery at no extra charge. "
posted 1 month ago - Mary Mallon
" Great service, shoes received within time stated. Shoes very comfortable, thank you! "
posted 1 month ago - Kenneth Crawford
" Excellent service and high quality shoe - order came within a few days of placing the order with no fuss. "
posted 2 months ago - Colin Kent
" Service was great and the product is fab for the price :-) "
posted 2 months ago - Stuart Lloyd
" Good fast service and good quality shoes "
posted 2 months ago - david Lambert
" Good quality for the price and a fast service well pleased thank you "
posted 2 months ago - william carson
" My Milano mink sandals are lovely quality and very comfortable. They are great for walking in and can be worn with my dresses, jeans or cut offs. I like them so much I have a pair in tan aswell and a few people have commented how nice they look. I cannot fault the customer service with emails to confirm postage , shipping etc so you know exactly what is happening with your shoes as soon as you pay for them. "
posted 2 months ago - Teresa Hawker
Redfoot Shoes
Write your review on
Redfoot Shoes

Get ready for our phone call!