Redfoot Shoes Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Redfoot Shoes
BARBARA MORTON
Verified Buyer
"Very warm for my toes, which suffer from poor circulation."
Joyce McDonald
Verified Buyer
"My purchase was a present for my son. Upon inspection I am pleased to say that it is well made and looked very comfortable and classy. I also like it that it is made of real leather and has anti slip protection on the sole. My son was impressed and very happy with his surprise pair. I will be ordering from Redfoot for both my husband and son in the coming seasons. I am delighted that I discovered Redfoot... definitely good value for money products."
Kevin Smith
Verified Buyer
"This is the fourth pair of shoes I have purchased from you and have had problems with laces on all pairs. The new purchase look like a distressed brown I thought they were going to be a dark brown all over."
Michael Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Great price and good product. Thank you"
John Westwood
Verified Buyer
"Only just got them but so far can’t fault them for the money"
"Looked good when they arrived, but sizing a real issue. Way too narrow and couldn't get them on"
"Well happy with my shoes good price and very fast service"
"I would love to leave a good review about the boots that i have ordered but i still have not received them. I received an incorrect pair 1 day after ordering which i returned that day. They were collected the next day 4th May and i have not received the correct pair yet."
DARREN REES
Verified Buyer
"Great pair of shoes. Good quality fast deluvery. Very well recommend"
Tim Collins
Verified Buyer
"great boots,great price,very comfortable."
Elizabeth Hutchinson
Verified Buyer
"purchased for wedding - excellent quality and value , fast delivery"
Rajan Chahal
Verified Buyer
"Great quality shoes, looked great. Only thing is the shoes could have been finished better, some of the holes in the front of the brogues were half punched."
"Right side was a bit tight."
"Lovely shoes, great fit! 👍🏻"
Wilson, John
Verified Buyer
"I've now bought three pairs of shoes from Redfoot, I have always had great service and fast delivery. I have always found there discription of the shoes to be accurate. I will certainly be buying shoes from Redfoot again."
Stephen Whitethread
Verified Buyer
"service was excellent. Style of the shoe purchased was as I expected. All I would say is that the leather upper is very thin. I would prefer to pay a few pounds more for a more substantive leather upper. Otherwise good value for money"
"Good quality. Great price."
PETER G ORR-SHARP
Verified Buyer
"v/qk del , grt pkg , grt item , grt colour , as described , gd value for money , very impressive , 10/10 , wua ."
DEREK MACFARLANE
Verified Buyer
"A good looking, and good quality boot, comfortable also..."
Karl Hodgson
Verified Buyer
"Great price and a nice looking shoe but I’m don’t think the quality is what I was expecting from the description, pleased I didn’t pay full price"
Redfoot Shoes is rated 4.31 based on 45 reviews