Redfoot Shoes Reviews

5PM

help@redfootshoes.com

Click Here

Tell us how Redfoot Shoes made you happy

"To Redfoot, I received Alfie Brogue boots last Friday but unfortunately even referring at the Shoe Size Chart in the Redfoot website the boots is too large for my husband which was a gift. I sent an email but yet no reply I need to exchange it and it's not my fault so incurring charges for postage is unacceptable. This was my first time ordering a Redfoot shoe yet no response that's poor customer service. I believe you take customer feedback important so kindly get back to me. Thank you."
Are you Redfoot Shoes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Buyer be very aware. I placed an order on the redfootshoes website. Now to look forward to my one pair of shoes. 4 days go by and no shoes. I send an email and inquire where they are. The reply came to explain I had inputted the wrong address details. I bought them using the Pay Pal platform so I did not understand this excuse as every other company I had bought from using the same payment method had resulted in my items be delivered. Once I had mentioned this I had another reply that the person did not know this and thought I had written the wrong details.7 more days passed by and still no shoes. I emailed again, this time the reply mentioned a 40% refund due to the on going issue. I was then told next day delivery. Well 2 more days past by and I again emailed to find out the reply was that the shoes had been damaged in transit to my home. YOU COULD NOT MAKE IT UP. I thought at least I would receive my shoes before I go away on my up coming holiday. NO that was not the case. Rather than sort the issue out red foot shoes decided to refund the rest of the money and wash there hands completely. I sent another email and explained as this issue was not of my making surly you would compensate me by sending the shoes as a way of saying SORRY for all this. The reply has still not come. It seems that if they go silent then I will go away quietly and forget this ever happened. Actually I believe that both good service and BAD service should be shared around so every body knows what they could be in for should the same issues happen if they buy a pair of shoes. In my opinion, supplying a pair of shoes because if you think of it. Offering a 40% refund when I had waited many days was a given but when another issue happens i just get nothing. I run and own 3 businesses and if this ever happened to any of my customers I would do the right thing and give the customer the refund and send the shoes. I guess we are not all the same."
"So so so frustrated with the customer service if you can call it that I ordered through Pigsbank Who keep referring me to red foot and vice versa and so on basically some how my parcel has ended up with Royal Mail with an unpaid delivery fee Of 6.50 I paid 3.99 delivery when I ordered I have attached photos to email correspondence clearly showing the parcel Is with Royal Mail but I’m constantly told we don’t use Royal Mail you need to pay the fee but I’m not prepared to this is not my fault and I would never agree to pay over ten pounds delivery for a pair of boots no one will help me sort it out feeling really angry that customers can be treated so poorly"
Hello, I'm sorry to hear bout this, could you please send an email over to help@redfootshoes.com and address it to Pippa, I'd like to get this resolved for you, please send over your order details so that I can do this.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
"Bought a pair of shoes Sunday, delivered Wednesday! Plus free delivery. For 20 quid they are comfortable and look great. Could have cost a lot more on the high street. Bish bosh."
Thanks for the feedback Dave, we really appreciate it!
"Delivered in a timely manner. No issues to report."
Thanks for the feedback!
"Impressive service. Shoes arrived 48 hours after I ordered them on line. A bit different design from what it was illustrated though, but very good quality. Totally satisfied."
Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it!
"Lovely boots but very narrow to get on."
"great service"
Thanks for the feedback!
"Good quality, hard wearing shoes and excellent price. Speedy delivery too in time for school. My son is very happy with them."
Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it!
"Haven't received the shoes,the courier attempted to deliver them three times,all mid morning and left no number on the card to contact him.When I contacted Hermes they told me they couldn't give out a couriers number so the shoes were going back to the seller. Not redfoots fault but bottom line is I paid for shoes that I don't have."
Hi David,
Sorry to hear you have had problems with your delivery!
We can resend it on a next day delivery once we have received it if you like?
Please email help@redfootshoes.com so we can sort this out for you!
Many Thanks
Sarah
"Great service, great shoes., great price. Would recommend."
Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it!
"Great service and shoes"
Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it!
"quality looks very good. great price."
Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it!
"Excellent quality at a super price 👍"
Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it!
"Amazing boots, my husband was made up and very happy. He has been looking for new pair off these boots, and you guys made him very happy. Happy husband, happy wife"
Thanks for the feedback Kelly, sounds like a super happy marriage!
"Great shoes at a great price with super-fast delivery."
Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it!
"Excellent quality and great price"
Thanks for the feedback Simon!
"Needed a pair of tan brogues for a wedding. Redfoot were considerably cheaper than anywhere else. The shoes were with me in a couple of days. Excellent."
Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it!
"Received the shoes but were too big for my husband so had to return them. Our printer is broke so we couldn't print the returns label. So I phoned and spoke to a lovely lady who kindly sent out a returns label and received it the very next day as promised,along with a list of places where I could send the shoes back from. Thank you Sarah for great customer service. We'll impressed. Kind regards Christine."
Thanks for the feedback Christine, glad to hear you're all sorted now and that customer service took great care of you!
"great and cheap"
Thanks for the feedback Daniel!
Redfoot Shoes is rated 4.23 based on 131 reviews