Redfoot Shoes Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Redfoot Shoes
Mary Mallon
Verified Buyer
"Brillant service from Redfoot London. Absolutely gorgeous shoes , good price and excellent delivery at no extra charge."
Kenneth Crawford
Verified Buyer
"Great service, shoes received within time stated. Shoes very comfortable, thank you!"
Gerry Dunne
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with these stylish casual Oxford Brogues..."
Thanks again Gerry, glad you like them!
Colin Kent
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and high quality shoe - order came within a few days of placing the order with no fuss."
Thanks for the feedback Colin!
Bruce Miles
Verified Buyer
"Shoes came in a timely manor and were of good quality and price wise cheaper than the highstreet"
Thanks for the great feedback Sir!
MRS G A SLATER
Verified Buyer
"A superb pair of shoes which are extremely well made and very comfortable. They should last a lifetime!"
Thanks for the feedback!
"Superb. Look great, feel great. Great value."
Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it!
Stuart Lloyd
Verified Buyer
"Service was great and the product is fab for the price :-)"
Thanks for the feedback Stuart!
Chris Marshall
Verified Buyer
"Nice and quick deliver and shoes were perfect Thank you"
Thanks for the feedback Chris, glad you liked your shoes!
Amanat Ali
Verified Buyer
"Perfect size good metrial"
Thanks for the feedback Amanat, it's much appreciated!
David Lambert
Verified Buyer
"Good fast service and good quality shoes"
Thanks for the feedback David, it's much appreciated!
William Carson
Verified Buyer
"Good quality for the price and a fast service well pleased thank you"
Thanks for the feedback William!
Dave Martin
Verified Buyer
"Not impressed. The shoes did not fit and the suede was marked so I requested a return. Red foot then charged me for the return postage. Learnt my lesson I will shop at Amazon or Clark’s where customers can return sub standard items and not be charged for the privilege. Avoid"
Hi Dave,
Apologies, this was a technical error on our side.
I have now refunded your postage cost for you, please allow 3-5 working days for this to appear in your account.
Thanks, RF Team
"Good quality shoes. Delivery received earlier than expected"
Will Glendon-Doyle
Verified Buyer
"A little disappointed. I ordered a 12 which shows as a 47 on your website but I received a 46 which obviously doesn’t fit. It is the 2nd time this has happened with Redfoot Shoes. The last pair I gave to a friend but I’m not sure what to do with these new ones. It’s a hassle going through the whole sending back business!! Get your sizes right guys!"
Good Morning Will,

Apologies for the confusion.
Euro sizes are different from Uk and fits are a little different.
Size 12 is both 46/47.
When converting the UK size to Euro, we have had to miss a size out so the measurements are more accurate.
If you would like any help returning your order, please email our team at help@redfootshoes.com and they will be more than happy to help!
Thanks, RF Team
Shahed Mahmood
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a size 12 and could not get my foot in the shoe. I have purchased shoes from you in the past and they have fit nicely"
Hi Shahed, thank you for the feedback. I'm really sorry to hear that the shoes didn't fit you. You came into our offices and a member of our team tried to resolve this issue by bringing loads of styles to find a pair that fit you, apologies that this did not work. We haven't had any other sizing complaints from past customers and are unsure as to what the problem might have been. Apologies for this!
Nicholas Burke
Verified Buyer
"Very satisfied with my purchase. Good price, prompt delivery. Everything Hunky-Dory as usual......."
Thanks Nicholas! We appreciate your feedback! :)
"The shoes wear just what i was looking for and finished of my outfit perfectly would recommend to everyone that ask and will be getting more soon."
Thanks again Marc, I bet you look great!
Teresa Hawker
Verified Buyer
"My Milano mink sandals are lovely quality and very comfortable. They are great for walking in and can be worn with my dresses, jeans or cut offs. I like them so much I have a pair in tan aswell and a few people have commented how nice they look. I cannot fault the customer service with emails to confirm postage , shipping etc so you know exactly what is happening with your shoes as soon as you pay for them."
Thank you for the feedback Teresa, I'm sure you look fabulous in them!
Mustafa Al-Rikabi
Verified Buyer
"Quality exceeded my expectations by far, given how much I paid for it."
Thanks Mustafa, we're happy to hear your satisfied with your shoes!
Redfoot Shoes is rated 4.35 based on 86 reviews