Redfoot Shoes Reviews

01AM
1AM

help@redfootshoes.com

Tell us how Redfoot Shoes made you happy

"So so so frustrated with the customer service if you can call it that I ordered through Pigsbank Who keep referring me to red foot and vice versa and so on basically some how my parcel has ended up with Royal Mail with an unpaid delivery fee Of 6.50 I paid 3.99 delivery when I ordered I have attached photos to email correspondence clearly showing the parcel Is with Royal Mail but I’m constantly told we don’t use Royal Mail you need to pay the fee but I’m not prepared to this is not my fault and I would never agree to pay over ten pounds delivery for a pair of boots no one will help me sort it out feeling really angry that customers can be treated so poorly"
Hello, I'm sorry to hear bout this, could you please send an email over to help@redfootshoes.com and address it to Pippa, I'd like to get this resolved for you, please send over your order details so that I can do this.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
"Bought a pair of shoes Sunday, delivered Wednesday! Plus free delivery. For 20 quid they are comfortable and look great. Could have cost a lot more on the high street. Bish bosh."
Thanks for the feedback Dave, we really appreciate it!
"Delivered in a timely manner. No issues to report."
Thanks for the feedback!
"Impressive service. Shoes arrived 48 hours after I ordered them on line. A bit different design from what it was illustrated though, but very good quality. Totally satisfied."
Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it!
"Lovely boots but very narrow to get on."
"great service"
Thanks for the feedback!
"Good quality, hard wearing shoes and excellent price. Speedy delivery too in time for school. My son is very happy with them."
Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it!
"Haven't received the shoes,the courier attempted to deliver them three times,all mid morning and left no number on the card to contact him.When I contacted Hermes they told me they couldn't give out a couriers number so the shoes were going back to the seller. Not redfoots fault but bottom line is I paid for shoes that I don't have."
Hi David,
Sorry to hear you have had problems with your delivery!
We can resend it on a next day delivery once we have received it if you like?
Please email help@redfootshoes.com so we can sort this out for you!
Many Thanks
Sarah
"Great service, great shoes., great price. Would recommend."
Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it!
"Great service and shoes"
Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it!
"quality looks very good. great price."
Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it!
"Excellent quality at a super price 👍"
Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it!
"Amazing boots, my husband was made up and very happy. He has been looking for new pair off these boots, and you guys made him very happy. Happy husband, happy wife"
Thanks for the feedback Kelly, sounds like a super happy marriage!
"Great shoes at a great price with super-fast delivery."
Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it!
"Excellent quality and great price"
Thanks for the feedback Simon!
"Needed a pair of tan brogues for a wedding. Redfoot were considerably cheaper than anywhere else. The shoes were with me in a couple of days. Excellent."
Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it!
"Received the shoes but were too big for my husband so had to return them. Our printer is broke so we couldn't print the returns label. So I phoned and spoke to a lovely lady who kindly sent out a returns label and received it the very next day as promised,along with a list of places where I could send the shoes back from. Thank you Sarah for great customer service. We'll impressed. Kind regards Christine."
Thanks for the feedback Christine, glad to hear you're all sorted now and that customer service took great care of you!
"great and cheap"
Thanks for the feedback Daniel!
"Best price and perfect quality"
Thanks for the feedback!
"I received shoes instead of the boots I ordered I have returned and asked for the boots to be sent - I've received nothing yet"
Hi Aileen, I do apologise that you have received the wrong item, could you please email the team at help@redfootshoes.com so that they can look into this for you!
Redfoot Shoes is rated 4.28 based on 129 reviews