Reddiseals Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reddiseals Ltd
Read Reddiseals Ltd Reviews

About Reddiseals Ltd:

Supplying the joinery industry since 1987.

Reddiseals has the widest range of timber window components and accessories in the UK and have been successfully supplying the joinery industry since 1987. Reddiseals specialise in sash window components offering solutions for restoration and renovation of traditional box sash windows, together with spiral balances and associated furniture.

01905 791876

sales@reddiseals.com

The Furlong,Berry Hill Industrial Estate,Droitwich., ,

Fantastic service. Outstanding product in great prices. Plus, extra step in delivery options :) love it
Easy to use website, goods always arrive well packaged and reasonably priced.
Excellent Technical Advice
As expected very prompt delivery
Excellent service from he web site and the staff Thank you
Great find, sash cord, and furniture at a great price and prompt delivery to boot!
Good company to deal with. Generally good products. Deliveries taking a bit longer during pandemic. Overall very satisfied
Remarkable service from the very start, we have not had our seals and stays fitted yet to our wooden frames, such a professional website and quick response when asking a question. Well done. The product was delivered within 2 days perfectly packed. Well Done and Thank you.
Weatherbar Plus Door Threshold Flipper Seal - 1 x 3m Length Brown arrived in a cardboard Tube within 2 days of purchase. Could not of asked for better service
Good reliable supplier of window seals, fast delivery, Would recommend
Speedy delivery, exactly as ordered, good value.
Always happy with Reddiseals. Easy to deal with have everything I need for renovating old sash windows.
Website good, 1 item ordered was out of stock after order processed, received fone call to solve this issue, very efficient. Thank you.
Great value AND service
Quick service. Product seems very good
Firstly I was pleased to find the moulding I needed which had previously proved so elusive ! secondly. even though there were some his ups with delivery the admin staff were very prompt in sorting out the courier issue. so yes. well done
Regular user.always been impressed with quality and very efficient service
Hi. These goods were paid for on 30:01:21, but I haven’t yet recieved them. Do you really want me to write a review yet ? Can only say poor so far.
I found Reddiseals stocked window cam locks for my existing windows that matched the ones on newly installed replacement windows. I thought they were a good price until I realised the two parts of the lock were sold separately. I am not sure why, but they matched what I needed so paid rather than look elsewhere. I also ordered some window pull hooks but they were out of stock, however suitable replacements offered and supplied. In addition, I bought some chrome screws as I thought screws would be more in keeping with chrome locks. However, these proved to be poor quality and two of the first four I used twisted off when tightened so best avoided; I used some I already had that whilst were not so attractive at least were up to the job. Nevertheless, the order was processed and queries on the out of stock items handled quickly.
Great products, great service would definitely recommend !!
Reddiseals Ltd is rated 4.75 based on 2,304 reviews