Reddiseals Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reddiseals Ltd
Read Reddiseals Ltd Reviews

About Reddiseals Ltd:

Supplying the joinery industry since 1987.

Reddiseals has the widest range of timber window components and accessories in the UK and have been successfully supplying the joinery industry since 1987. Reddiseals specialise in sash window components offering solutions for restoration and renovation of traditional box sash windows, together with spiral balances and associated furniture.

01905 791876

Reddiseals Ltd 5 star review on 10th March 2021
R Saund
Reddiseals Ltd 5 star review on 20th November 2020
A Hasan
Product is good, service is good, delivery time good. P&P a bit expensive
As a first time user, I found Reddiseals did what I would expect from an online business: - I found clear information about the choice of products - I paid - the correct goods were delivered 2 days later
I have bought seals and other ironware from Reddiseals for 15 years plus. Service is excellent. delivery excellent. Prices excellent. Quality of product is at the medium end thus 4 stars.
Excellent quality materials at reasonable prices. Very good customer service. Unfortunately the 24hr delivery option was too slow and the parts were not ready in time to fit on the second day. I would bare in mind that 24hr delivery might show up at 6pm the next day.
Ordered 8 pieces which arrived very quickly but only 7 in the package. Left a message on Saturday pm they called me early Monday and sorted the problem. Their response to the problem was exemplary - well done.
Good product at a good price.
Got order wrong, black instead of white. Customer services very good, replacement came next day. No complaints really.
Very pleased with everything, from ease of ordering to speed of delivery. My only reservation is the likely cost of what must have been very expensive packaging for what was a comparatively low value item. I’m sure less packaging could have been used.
Prompt and accurate response
Description of items match exactly to the item it self. Website easy to use. Om the whole a good company.
Staff were friendly and efficient, but, what a pity I could not get a short sample of the window seal that I thought might be OK. As it turned out I had to to return the reel that I had bought and that cost me money whereas a sample would have save time and expense. Most suppliers are quite happy to send samples. (Yes, Redddiseal did send a sample pack but the contents were totally useless).
I’m sorry to hear the sample packs we provide were of no use to you – we’re always looking for ways to improve them. If you could email marketing@reddiseals.com with more information it would be much appreciated. Thanks, Becky
I ordered the wrong product which I returned and received a prompt refund. Excellent customer service.
Fast delivery and good products.
The quality seems good but the postage makes small purchases a bit expensive.
Service was very good. Product was as ordered and delivery was on time.
Good quality , fair postage, happy customer
Arrived as described and on time. Carriage a little expensive though.
Good value, easy ordering and rapid delivery.
Very happy with the service which was quick and efficient even after a slight hitch with one of the products which was quickly rectified. Thank you
Order was processed quickly and correctly. Would have appreciated an email when it was dispatched.
So glad to hear you were pleased with your order – thank you for your feedback. We will liaise with our technical team about this and see if it’s possible. Thanks, Becky
Reddiseals Ltd is rated 4.75 based on 2,332 reviews