Reddiseals Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reddiseals Ltd
Read Reddiseals Ltd Reviews

About Reddiseals Ltd:

Supplying the joinery industry since 1987.

Reddiseals has the widest range of timber window components and accessories in the UK and have been successfully supplying the joinery industry since 1987. Reddiseals specialise in sash window components offering solutions for restoration and renovation of traditional box sash windows, together with spiral balances and associated furniture.

01905 791876

Reddiseals Ltd 5 star review on 10th March 2021
R Saund
Reddiseals Ltd 5 star review on 20th November 2020
A Hasan
Product is of a good quality and perfect for my sash windows
Only delivery option I could see was Next Day at £8.50. Order placed a.m. and failed to arrive next day, but 24 hours later. Sadly this meant I was unable to use the Heritage Putty in the dry weather of the anticipated delivery day. It has rained since! I was aware that the website put a warning that delays may be possible but with no apparent choice for delivery I feel that the delivery cost was too high, hence not 5 star.
Goods as described and arrived on time
The website was clear and I was able to buy the seal that I needed from the pictures, diagrams and measurements etc on the website, delvery being as fast as expected. Thank you.
I ordered a tensioning tool, superb quality
The product is good, but a bit pricey. Add to that the additional postage and only sent second class then there is room for improvement on both price and the time waiting for it to arrive. Filled some gaps in existing window putty and put in a whole bead. Easy enough to work and a nice finish. Electric gun to apply would definitely be an advantage as it was a little hard going. The following day it was still a little pliable to the point of thinking it hadn’t yet cured, but it could be painted over. Whether this turns out to be good value or not depends on how it fairs over time. At the moment I would say that I would buy it again.
Great and unlike competitors they deliver to Northern Ireland
Excellent service. I used Reddiseals web page to calculate which sash balance I needed and they were delivered next working day with plenty of status updates. Postage a bit pricey though.
The seals were easy to fit, and they work well. A badly rattling sash window does not any more. I would like to have seen instructions on the box on how to fit them. One window that I applied seals to, it took all my strength to open it afterwards.
Very good selection of items, with excellent photos and descriptions. Nicky was very helpful when I rang up. The only reason I haven't given 5 stars is because the online site does not tell you if what you have ordered is out of stock.
Easy to use web site. Good products and nice people. Shame about the delivery company. Nothing put through front door to tell you it's next door. Previous delivery was dumped in my front garden.
I'm happy with the service and the turnaround time was good. disappointed with the shipping costs being more than twice the amount if I bought from another company for the same product
I found Reddiseals online. A nice and easy website. everything delivered as agreed. The only complaint is that I didn't need the materials next day but could not find any way of just using ordinary post! it would be 5 stars otherwise.
ordering my parts was easy but your delivery company was not good thankyou for the p&p refund i hope to use you again reguards alan
Good product at a great price. Would recommend..
This was the latest order I made and as usual the product and service were really good. Great product and great choice. Regards Martin
The seals just what I wanted and it was delivered quickly. I did however have problems with the 'I am not a robot' aspect of ordering online
Quick delivery & product as described. Would be 5*s but postage was more than the product.
Good afternoon, thank you for your review. We are pleased you were happy with your goods and thank you for the feedback on our postage charges. We are regularly reviewing our postage and packing charges to ensure they are competitive but are mindful of your comments with regard to costs when ordering smaller items. We look forward to being of service to you in the future.
Order arrived in a timely manner, unfortunately the colours did not match up to the samples I had been sent so will have to return them but the lady there is doing all she can to help. Excellent customer service
Website easy to use and order from. Delivery prompt and fittings as described. Feel solid and well made. The shipping cardboard box was quite damaged and distorted but the contents were fine as wrapped in bubble wrap or their own box In the case of door handles. May want to think about using sturdier shipping boxes when the load is heavy and likely to move around.
Reddiseals Ltd is rated 4.75 based on 2,338 reviews